cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is going to be my new account from now on...

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So I just spoke with multiple CSA's and they said no. The one with @fixin that I was taking to said yeah submit a ticket using this account. Then when I do and get a reply they say no.

So I've just deemed to start using this account from now on to get community rewards.

And also now this account is ranked Model Citizen!

10 REPLIES 10

@fixin1 wrote:

@LitlLdy - Yes, that is weird that they aren't doing it anymore... like Andu and Claudia said yes they can do it, but then others say no.

@fixin1 , then I would message Andu back and ask him to link your correct community account to your My Account since this one was created in error linking it to your My Account. Unless you’re ready to give up on all the work you have put into your community account these past few months!

I will leave it alone. 😃 

fixin1

@LitlLdy - Hmmm. It is confusing. Help articles say to contact agent for unused credits on community only account.

Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 5.26.33 PM.png

@fixin1 wrote:

@LitlLdy - Yes, I am just going to now ask them to get my unused credits off of there.

@fixin1 , they won’t take credits from one account and apply it to a different account. Others have asked.

fixin1

@LitlLdy - Yes, that is weird that they aren't doing it anymore... like Andu and Claudia said yes they can do it, but then others say no.

@fixin wrote:

@LitlLdy - As this is going to be my last post on this account... I looked into it and it said that it was not an option to merge community and my account anymore... I think it was after TELUS eversafe took over logging into my account.

Goodbye and hope to see you all on @fixin1 !

It was the introduction of EverSafe that messed up many customers accounts which in turn CS_Agents had to manually link the community accounts to the customers My Accounts due to the customers did not use the same email address in their community accounts as their My Accounts! J_PM even made a post about it to contact CS_Agents to link the correct accounts for them using the same email address on both of them. Which is why there’s a few anonymous community accounts here due to those extra community accounts were removed.

Edit: @fixin1 

fixin

@LitlLdy - As this is going to be my last post on this account... I looked into it and it said that it was not an option to merge community and my account anymore... I think it was after TELUS eversafe took over logging into my account.

Goodbye and hope to see you all on @fixin1 !

fixin1

@LitlLdy - Yes, I am just going to now ask them to get my unused credits off of there.

fixin1

@hTideGnow - I will ask them to apply the unused credits manually.

Hey, also I should be entitled to 25 points from the ever safe id help article:

Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 5.26.33 PM.png

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@fixin1 wrote:

So I just spoke with multiple CSA's and they said no. The one with @fixin that I was talking to said yeah submit a ticket using this account. Then when I do and get a reply they say no.

@fixin1 , I’m sorry. I thought for sure they would link the correct community account to your account for you. Especially since it happened in error on your part! You lost a chunk of rewards points 😞 You were way up on the community leaderboard!

The @fixin username that you wanted linked has the below info which is quite a loss:

• 800 Posts
  • 72 Solutions
  • 783 Bravos Given
  • 893 Bravos Received

Edit: @J_PM is linking the correct community account to their My Account no longer an option to fix for a Customer? If not that’s a shame 😔 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @fixin1 Welcome to Community 🙂

but you wasted the effort on the old account.  Did you ask the agent if they can manually apply March rewards back to your correct My Account??

Need Help? Let's chat.