cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The New Public Mobile Website Design

NotSkilled
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

They have got to hire a new website designer since the color layout is no better from the last one.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Blue on the header was Called "Old Navy" cause that's how it looks,
and that Peach makes me think of my grandmothers chesterfield that is probably still encased in plastic, still there, persevered in the aether-space of heaven. 

Just make the logo orange, and make the header black. Is that so difficult? 
Black and orange is much cooler than this old navy retro sailor " tryna be safe and neutral, but still have no style" look that's going on over here. Whoa.

Cell phones are tech devices, tech guys like black and neon. Make it black and orange, so I can simultaneously feel as if I'm on a home depot website, mixed with laser quest, mixed with a counter-strike skins website from 2005, mixed with something not afraid to use aggressive colors that pop and actually make my pupils dilate rather than this soft clay type beat. 
Imagine these colors in clothes, in art, in a car, uhh, in a restaurant, at a wedding, on a logo.
It's horrendous.
Stop trying to be neutral and safe, be yourself public mobile, just be yourself.

This is a sarcastic comment. 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NotSkilled    I like that PM has gone back to the orange colour they had previously but agree with you about the "navy" header, it makes the site look really dated.  I'd have preferred that they kept the dark green from the last update along with the reintroduced orange which would have tied up the colour schemes from PM's past.

OTOH, I wish this was the only thing we had to be annoyed about here..

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NotSkilled  LOL well said !

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @NotSkilled 

I agree i like this colour scheme more than the old one 

Need Help? Let's chat.