cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 1400 Club

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes indeed.

Congrats @Jb456 for making it the 1400 club.

Man. You guys are starting to make these records boring with them blowing by so fast.

1400.JPG

8 REPLIES 8

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am  I think perchance you misunderstood my sarcasm? But no further comment is required if that pleases you.

I am pretty thick and my sarcasm meter is in the shop undergoing a calibration.  We can disagree in a respectful manner.  What I said has merit even if confirmation biases get in the way.  Smiley Happy

@will13am  I will agree, agree and agree the metre needs a complete overhaul but it'll be fine after reinstallation.

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am  I think perchance you misunderstood my sarcasm? But no further comment is required if that pleases you.

I am pretty thick and my sarcasm meter is in the shop undergoing a calibration.  We can disagree in a respectful manner.  What I said has merit even if confirmation biases get in the way.  Smiley Happy

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

@darlicious  lol @gblackma is doing a fantastic job for being new to the forums.  And ya if my French was added I'd be ahead of him by a few Bravo's lol

Back in the day, there used to be a lot more activity in the community forum.  You can reach triple digit without answering every thread, unlike today where members are posting multiple times in each thread.  This is like making something out of nothing.  I don't know what to say other than what's happening is pure insanity.  

@will13am  There is a certain amount of quantity trumping quality. We all know how much quality Trump brings to the table.

I am going to respectfully disagree with your play on words.  Getting records with quality garners some level of respect.  Taking it way too far can backfire as now the focus is less on resolving customer problems and more towards enabling the next milestone.  With a pretty stagnant number of new threads daily but yet an ever increasing bravo record at torrid pace suggests to me that we are leaning more and more towards record breaking records and not customer help.  Pretty selfish pursuits if you ask me.  

I am going avoid being dragged too deeply into the political arena.  I will say this much, any impediment to our national interests in AB is not what I would favor irrespective of the person or party that delivers the policy.  I am fully cognizant of what runs the spending machine in Ottawa.  Money does not grow on trees.    

@will13am wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

@darlicious  lol @gblackma is doing a fantastic job for being new to the forums.  And ya if my French was added I'd be ahead of him by a few Bravo's lol

Back in the day, there used to be a lot more activity in the community forum.  You can reach triple digit without answering every thread, unlike today where members are posting multiple times in each thread.  This is like making something out of nothing.  I don't know what to say other than what's happening is pure insanity.  

@will13am  There is a certain amount of quantity trumping quality. We all know how much quality Trump brings to the table.

@Jb456 wrote:

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  By my calculations @gblackma should reach 1500 today. 1600 by Thursday or Friday and possibly 1700 on Saturday. @Jb456 will have to continue with his furious pace of the last week to keep up to the leader who has had 1073 bravos in the last 18 days and the runner up with about 800 in the same period....not counting a la français.

Need Help? Let's chat.