cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That's a first....

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

**good for you**

Well done everyone.....i guess i get my wish.....whats the point of having that announcement thread at all? Deleted, done and dusted! Feel free to dump the blame for this on me......

4 REPLIES 4

@darlicious wrote:

@mimmo @ShawnC13 

Thank you for the explanation. In my defense I was just defending myself....my apologies if anyone feels I igniting the firestorm but it seemed that was the feeling by some. Maybe I'll just go check on my crows....or cross feet?!!

May I suggest a little time out to reflect on why it is that you are always on your back foot, in a defensive stance.  

Scribbles.png

@mimmo @ShawnC13 

Thank you for the explanation. In my defense I was just defending myself....my apologies if anyone feels I igniting the firestorm but it seemed that was the feeling by some. Maybe I'll just go check on my crows....or crow's  feet?!!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious   it was simply moved into the archive section, its still all there dont worry.  It will be PM's decision on what to do with it ultimately. 

@Tiana_V   was tagged and asked that a member of the PM team go though it and determine what is considered appropriate content and what was not inline with the TOS.   

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I moved the thread.  It is in a place to be reviewed by PM staff so they can decide what is acceptable to the community.  The verbal attacks all-around had gone way too far and a thread like that didn't even belong in The Lounge.  If I made the wrong decision I am sure Tiana will let me know.  I read through it and couldn't find a spot where it should've been broken off to the lounge as there was no value in most of the posts.  There has been no blame laid on anyone.  The thread is whole until reviewed by PM staff.  I didn't think Moderators should waste time on a thread like that when they are there to be helping customers.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.