cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

sarah3339
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to earn rewards by making a post? not sure if this is going to work, how do you earn dollars off through the community?

4 REPLIES 4

sarah3339
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

greatt, thanks. I will keep replying!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sarah3339 

You can earn $ or points based on which Rewards program you are on. Newer members are automatically enrolled on the Points Reward program.

The total amount of points is based on 5% points of your monthly bill. The Community earnings is based on your involvement on the Community with the amount of Bravos and Solved solutions you receive.

IMG_0115.png

You can check Bravos Leader at the bottom of Get Support page. PM have a secret formula in working out what you earned monthly earnings.

Once you receive 15 points so you can redeem for a $15 credit off your bill. Only Oracles will receive $20 or 20 points/month.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Well @sarah3339 , it's a labor of love.

If you're only looking to 'earn' a dollar a month, try responding to other's inquiries with helpful information for about 15 minutes a day.

If you're looking to get $15 a month (i.e. 15 points if on Public Points), you'll need to spend at least an hour or two a day (maybe even 3 hours a day), dedicated to replying with quick and relevant information.

The more bravos and solutions you get, the better your chances at getting rewarded each month.

But be warned, it's been said that you could make more for your time by collecting refundables then time spend on here - so pick your poison.  🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@sarah3339  It’s a secret formula that only  knows however I can share that 

By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1700962584980.png

Need Help? Let's chat.