Did you mean: 

Re: Upcoming Changes to our Old Rewards Program

RetiredGuy1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Memo

To: Public Mobile decision-making team

Subject: 15 points ($15) win-back offer

IMG_9437.jpeg

Hypothetically, your 15 points ($15) win-back offer is worth the equivalent of HALF a HOTDOG/DRINK combo at a Blue Jays game. Please reconsider where your heads are at these days.

Sincerely,

Everyone

6 REPLIES 6

RetiredGuy1

@eyes 

I think you misunderstood my post. I was speaking specifically to the win-back offer only (Subject: 15 points ($15) win-back offer). At a time when other carriers (Freedom for example) are using $5 off every single monthly payment ($60 per year) as a win-back offer, PM comes up with a one-time only offer of 15 points ($15). So any folks who left because they had to start paying $7 more per month ($5 loyalty, $2 AP) then a $15 win-back would only compensate for about 2 months and then they’d be back in the same boat.

El_Gato
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mikasik2 wrote:

@RetiredGuy1 wrote:

Hypothetically, your 15 points ($15) win-back offer is worth the equivalent of HALF a HOTDOG/DRINK combo at a Blue Jays game. Please reconsider where your heads are at these days.

Sincerely,

Everyone

I bet this is why the CEO wants to take our rewards.  To cover his hot dog parties at Blue Jays games

Love the humour -- 

mikasik2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RetiredGuy1 wrote:

Sincerely,

Everyone

I bet this is why the CEO wants to take our rewards.  To cover his hot dog parties at Blue Jays games

RetiredGuy1

@staticcory  (or @Wolfcore???)

Oh, you 🌭 you! What was I thinking? LOL

staticcory
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@RetiredGuy1 

sorry, this time I have to disagree with you.  $15 is a lot.   It can buy 10 hotdogs, nice polish sausages and with drink.

staticcory_0-1713877115643.png

Need Help? Let's chat.