cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Loss of service

2seniors
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes so true. I have learned now. When something stops working turn it off. Lol. Thank you. 

7 REPLIES 7

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@2seniors wrote:

Thank you yes. I forget it’s a computer. I think I take it for granted that it will just always work. Lol.

And far more powerful than that  Commodore VIC-20 that you first owned!!!

Atari 400

LOL. I had a TI-99/4A

Since we're apparently comparing 1st computers..... Atari 800XL. 😁

@hairbag1 wrote:

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@2seniors wrote:

Thank you yes. I forget it’s a computer. I think I take it for granted that it will just always work. Lol.

Atari 400

LOL. I had a TI-99/4A

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@2seniors wrote:

Atari 400

@2seniors wrote:

2seniors

2seniors

Very good idea. When i fist noticed it we were in a building with cement walls. At first I thought that was the problem but later that night I saw it was still out of service. Thank goodness our daughter was there to turn if off and in. Lol.  

2seniors

Thank you so much. Yes you are correct. We do t know a lot about how things work , but now have learnt something valuable. We will listen to all your advice. Thank you 

Need Help? Let's chat.