cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Friend referral

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious I know that lol, I just meant maybe have a contest for the best-looking knowledge articles submitted then they could use them to update the site for reference use 😛

5 REPLIES 5

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

😁

I will remove it if you wish or of course you can as well....but its good to remind people you are human like the rest of us and you don't take yourself as serious all the time as some may think. If you dont want the tiara then I am all over it!

It was just a question lol I originally put it up but you have posted it more than I have lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 

😁

I will remove it if you wish or of course you can as well....but its good to remind people you are human like the rest of us and you don't take yourself as serious all the time as some may think. If you dont want the tiara then I am all over it!

@darlicious why oh why do you keep posting my picture?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@softech 

Knowledgeable or Know-it-all or both? Apparently there is a big difference!! If I win do I get to wear a tiara? Like a really big sparkly one?

But this one here will be really hard to beat!

lol....@ShawnC13!!lol....@ShawnC13!!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darkomega wrote:

@darlicious I know that lol, I just meant maybe have a contest for the best-looking knowledge articles submitted then they could use them to update the site for reference use 😛

I agree.. we should have a contest for the best-looking knowledgeable member here  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.