cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free 1000 minutes does not show up

This conversation has been split from a sepearate thread.

25 REPLIES 25

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector 

The bf just got offered 20!

LOL

Only if he Is willing to halt his Class Action law suit?

This clone of the 5Gb topic here in the Lounge is growing... trying to catch up with the original topic for quantity of replies.

AE_Collector

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@AE_Collector @Korth 

As per usual I'm at the bottom of the heap and completely out of context looking like a madwoman laughing at nothing!

Nothing new there! 😜 🤣

@AE_Collector 

The bf just got offered 20!

@gpixel wrote:

I got 10gb! 🤭🤫

The 10Gb gift is reserved for people outside of BC and Alberta who weren’t supposed to get anything!

AE_Collector

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got a 5GB last week but I thought i would get extra 5GB today. 😞 It didn't happen 😞 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel wrote:

I got 10gb! 🤭🤫

@gpixel   Lol....hmm, I'm thinking perhaps your username should have been "joker"?

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gpixel  nice score you're set for awhile 

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gpixel 

Wow that’s awesome wondering how many others did too ......

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

I got 10gb! 🤭🤫

Agreed @Anonymous , @Korth  and of what the heck.. @darlicious  too.

Improvements noted as mentioned.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Korth wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

This one is all my fault. First time for everything! 😋

btw, I like this new style of snipping and merging, so valid conversations can still retain value and remain intact.

I like that the thread appears started by the thread splitter. I've had them that I appeared to have started a thread out of the blue with no context and Re: in front. Re: of what. So this is better.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

This one is all my fault. First time for everything! 😋

btw, I like this new style of snipping and merging, so valid conversations can still retain value and remain intact.

@AE_Collector @Korth 

As per usual I'm at the bottom of the heap and completely out of context looking like a madwoman laughing at nothing!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Korth 

OMG.....LOL......Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! That's has got to be the best laugh ive had all summer.

To quote a moderator "Exactly that is right." If only.....i suppose i could always put it on @maximum_gato's wishlist.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

PM must like pictures of old Phones as I got the gift but my wife who has NEVER posted a picture of an old phone didn’t receive her gift...yet.

I rest my case.

AE_Collector

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't know where this metaphor is going to end up as I think it's already rather stretched 🙂

It might end up in The Lounge, lol. Not mentioning any names, of course, but all we need is some photos of ancient phones to seal our fates.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Korth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm reminded of 3 year olds complaining that Santa didn't give them what they wanted or that they think they deserve because little Billy next door did.

But little Billy next door got the Red Ryder Carbine Action 200-shot Range Model air rifle!

Yeah but little Billy next door is the son of the mill owner and the 3 year old's family can't possibly compete with that and so the 3 year old learns a hard life lesson.

I don't know where this metaphor is going to end up as I think it's already rather stretched 🙂

@Korth 

PM has put an Assault Rifle in the mail to you! Thanks for sticking with Public Mobile, they blow the competition away!

AE_Collector

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm reminded of 3 year olds complaining that Santa didn't give them what they wanted or that they think they deserve because little Billy next door did.

But little Billy next door got the Red Ryder Carbine Action 200-shot Range Model air rifle!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Korth wrote:

@Rosguru wrote:

My Public Mobile said the free 1000 mins will be added on Sept 2.  Perhaps yours will be too?

They all will be. I'm reminded of small children persistently attempting to open their xmas gifts or birthday gifts one day early.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Rosguru wrote:

My Public Mobile said the free 1000 mins will be added on Sept 2.  Perhaps yours will be too?

They all will be. I'm reminded of small children persistently attempting to open their xmas gifts or birthday gifts one day early.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AE_Collector 

I just wanted to tag someone 😂😂

I need to check my account now to see if I got any bonus 

@Jb456 

I liked it the way it was! 

The more typos by others, the less incompetent I look!

AE_Collector

@Anonymous  haha. Oppsie. Stupid autocorrect. I fixed that post 😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

Here here I conquer @@computergeek541 

@Jb456 

The Retired Oracle will smite you before you can conquer him. He still has mighty powers. 🙂

I also concur with computergeek541. It's a shamozzle. All very much appreciated gifts but what a mess.

Need Help? Let's chat.