cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Are bravos unlimited?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

When i first being active on this forum, i saw JB around.. unfortunately..   

not something i miss..

16 REPLIES 16

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow that is one hell of a sabbatical, where is that if I may ask?

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jb456 wrote:

Yes I am still sabbatical enjoying the beach.

FB_IMG_1633468318595.jpg

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!! Even you softech 😅

Jb!?!?!? OMG, IT LIVES!!!! 😱 🤣  LOL, and still with the "stay safe". 😁

Enjoy the sand & surf (Florida maybe? ISTR you mentioned an uncle down there?)! 👍

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Yes it has and I didn't think we were at that point. C'est la vie.😁

Yep, it did hit that point.  Might need the estimate re-done on what it takes to get moved

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Best part for dumping posts into the  Lounge is that....  we can order our drink now  🙂

@ShawnC13 @computergeek541 

Uh oh! Now look what you've done.....you may have awakened the beast!😃

@Jb456 

Lol!

@ShawnC13 

Yes it has and I didn't think we were at that point. C'est la vie.😁

@Anonymous wrote:

It's pretty clearly a bit of a hate-on for Jb. A couple bravos here and there and bam. So I tossed some bravos at some of his past posts just for fun. Maybe they'll get bounced down here too. 🙂

@darlicious wrote:

Bad boys and girls! Shame on you for even socializing for a minute!👮‍♂️

@Anonymous  and @darlicious, I don't think there is any hate for anyone as this portion of the thread was moved to the Lounge by following the guidelines set out to the Oracles.  It has been mentioned many times that "the regulars" know how many posts they can get away with before it gets moved to the Lounge.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Anonymous 

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."😉

Ditto

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's pretty clearly a bit of a hate-on for Jb. A couple bravos here and there and bam. So I tossed some bravos at some of his past posts just for fun. Maybe they'll get bounced down here too. 🙂

@Jb456 Haha.. welcome back.. maybe I do miss you  🙂

Bad boys and girls! Shame on you for even socializing for a minute!👮‍♂️

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic to hear from you @Jb456 .

Looks like a real tough life you got goin' on there 🙂

Cheers.

Edit: Need we say more about possible reasons he's no longer participating.

@Jb456 

Lol....enjoying your hard earned rewards I see! Yes! The right hip is finally fixed (June 19th 2020) and the left is on the mend. (September 17th 2021) Waiting for your postcard to arrive....?!!😃

Aww @softech  still hard feelings I see 😂😂.

@Anonymous  Hope you're well. 

@darlicious  Yes I am still sabbatical enjoying the beach. Stay safe my friend and hopefully your surgery went well (if you did have it now).

FB_IMG_1633468318595.jpg

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!! Even you softech 😅

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

I wouldn't say he left in a huff....

@darlicious : That had been my perception is all. I can stand corrected. You knew him better than I did.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@softech    And I thought you got along with everyone here.  Or at least you were neutral with everyone.  Ha, ha...

Need Help? Let's chat.