cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prediction of perks for PM users to "replace" cumbersome points and legacy rewards

cbPM51
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think theres a strong possibilty that.......

After CRTC settles the squabble about "who can use COMPETITORS  fibre optics cable"  to deliver cheap home internet

YOU will be offered home internet/mobile cell PM bundles.  You might be able to use points to buy an introductory Bundle.

But if you use, then leave the BUNDLE, you have lost your previous loved PM cell plan. Your PM plan might be more dollars/way less data.

Lets face it...$34/50gb is a pretty sweet mix.

Bundles have always felt like a bear trap to me.

7 REPLIES 7

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cbPM51 wrote:

I think theres a strong possibilty that.......

After CRTC settles the squabble about "who can use COMPETITORS  fibre optics cable"  to deliver cheap home internet

YOU will be offered home internet/mobile cell PM bundles.  You might be able to use points to buy an introductory Bundle.

But if you use, then leave the BUNDLE, you have lost your previous loved PM cell plan. Your PM plan might be more dollars/way less data.

Lets face it...$34/50gb is a pretty sweet mix.

Bundles have always felt like a bear trap to me.

Koodo already has a happy stack ($99 for internet, mobile phone, stream+ (Disney, Netflix, etc.)) (Public Mobile is OWNED by Telus and Telus owns Koodo also.)

fixin

@cbPM51 - If you're talking about things that can be added to PM's Rewards list, then most likely there should be a $1 bill credit for 1 point! That will definitely make the cut!

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

If adding Wi-Fi Calling, 5G+, Rewards Points System revampment to what I said would be on the Wishlist, I'd be happy to pay a bit more if it led to these

Saying always goes, If Pay Cheap, Expect Cheap

Cheap does Not always mean Better all the time

fixin

@cbPM51 - There would be more things on my bucket list like:

• Wi-Fi Calling
  • International Roaming
  • VoNR (Voice over 5G)
  • Wi-Fi calling via iCloud
  • 5G+ (Speed Boost)
  • As well as others

cbPM51

Your wishlistis laudable..

But           unlikely.

cbPM51

As those do not contribute to the bottom line or shareholder dividends....your is laudbe, butuikel.wishlist

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I'd rather PM offered Things Like Speed Boosts, Additional Countries to the Roaming Add-On List, Longer Lasting Add-On Data, Data-Only Plans for Tablets, Eliminate the 3G and 4G LTE Plans and keep the Plans organized

Need Help? Let's chat.