cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please match $34 for 50gb

mrsblondee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm creating a thread for us to "petition" PM to match the $34 for 50gb plans that the other carriers are offering. 

Community please share your feedback in the comments! Public Mobile please take notice @J_PM. It's not too late to add a real cyber Monday deal (instead of what you are currently offering). Considering the terrible rollout with the Black Friday deals, this would be a nice move from PM.

Thanks!

91 REPLIES 91

thepaladin68
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

🤷‍♂️ Didnt join for rewards. 

@thepaladin68 the rewards actually matter.  Price is so low and the plan and prices across mobile providers are pretty much same, the 5% back in points make a difference

and yes, unfortunately good deals are left for new activation is pretty much an industry standard practice with mobile and home internet (pretty mich run by the same companies)

thepaladin68

Awards become irrelevant when you are unable to provide customer with services and unable to  retain them due to red tape, officious and bureaucratic policies  

@thepaladin68 Not really. It's been common practice across this entire industry for decades. At least with PM you're not locked in and can leave/change at any time.

They know many won't go through the hassle. I also suspect they know many of us have legacy rewards that bring the price down even further, to a point where it wouldn't make any business sense. But if you come back as a new customer they don't have that additional discounting of legacy rewards to contend with.

thepaladin68

Quite ridiculous that Customer Serviceis unable to provide services and retain customers and have them go through the ordeal of cancellation and signing up as new customer. If I have to cancel I would cancel with intention of never coming back 

You're not under contract, you can leave and come back as a new customer.

888rjw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paying $25 a month for the 1gb plan, while new customers get a $24 for 4gb plan....bummer.

thepaladin68

Unable to know which settings to change too much hassle 

thepaladin68

Connect with customer services I’m sure they have a solution 

thepaladin68

Don’t see it at my end but it’s worth looking into if it allows you 

SimonLal

Should I just create a new account? I’m new, I joined in August

SimonLal

IMG_7346.png

Wait I just saw this:

SimonLal

😩😩😩

thepaladin68

Public Mobile should equal to public vote/petition . I’ll see if I can create one on X

SimonLal

Update,

It’s been a few days since I submitted them my request but I haven’t heard from them…

thepaladin68

I would like to second that 

Good_Man

Good move SimonLal !

Qc or ROC ... same with Public 5G and 50 Go.🎅 deal !

SimonLal

It depends. If you subscribed to the conversation yes. Otherwise, it’s only when you get a direct answer from someone.

Bercor

I am wondering….when somebody replies to a comment…does everybody get a copy? I keep getting responses everyday.

SimonLal

Just submitted a ticket

I hope it’s gonna work🤞

ron_ron

If you are in Quebec and new subscriber, I would suggest you pm one of the CS agents to help you out on switching the plan.

SimonLal

Me too, I’ll leave if they don’t accept it for active customers

mrsblondee

But this is QC only...

mrsblondee

I would love a good CAN/USA plan for boxing day! 🤞

SimonLal

No way

SimonLal

I agree

Good_Man

I agree 100%. I'm even thinking of changing providers if Public doesn't agree with the $34 for 40 GB or 50 GB plan for an active client!

Good day!

Need Help? Let's chat.