cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLD REWARD SYSTEM IS BEING AXED

cbPM51
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

March 24:

Saw a notice of OLD REWARD SYSTEM being axed starting march '24.

Members getting individual notices and points for conversion.

Will you stay ?

8 REPLIES 8

@fixin  No departure here either but will convert points to Available funds whenever possible. Points are currently valued at $1/point but could be changed whenever Telus wants to. 
Don't disagree with Telus right to cancel the Legacy rewards programme but am appalled they withdrew the conversion award without warning. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Bacsi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My previous provider didn't have a points system or any way to lower the monthly bill.  All they had were contests to enter, of which most were useless to me personally. So far I haven't found a comparably priced 4G LTE, 4Gig (my phone's not compatible w/5G) plan to compete with PM.  Lastly, I can't miss anything I never had to begin with. So, with that all said, I'll be staying for the time being. Customer Support, or the lack thereof, might make me change my mind.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cbPM51 - I am going nowhere but, I may put my community help to a pause for a week before May! They probably will be scrambling to find CSA's or other community members to help!

I want to defend this Legacy Rewards system because it saves you $$$!

@cbPM51 yup very disappointing indeed . I just hope many find the same or better deal somewhere else and move on so next quarter PM is looking at its balance sheet and saying oh dear what happened . We tried to screw the legacy account holders and they all left now we are making even less money then  we intended to steal from our loyal customers . Hymmm what could have gone wrong 

cbPM51

My experience is that points system can change the rules TOO EASILY and "short change" customers.

Bell and other compsnies  (like airlines ) have modified plans. Those changes helped the company...but shicked and disappointed their customers.

@cbPM51  Yep PM is not as great as it used to be . Continues to get worse and worse . This is just the latest example of PM inability to see the errors of their way 

cbPM51

Screenshot_20240307-070441_Opera.jpg

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@cbPM51  Totally let down I will stay because I have many referrals . So it makes it worth it . But as far as going out of my way to get more I’m done same with community won’t be so active here either . Think we should all take a stand and refuse to help just forward everything to support . Maybe the get swamped with request . And have to work for their $ . Seeing at they can just arbitrarily take away our rewards . Let’s reward them back with making them have to do their job 

Need Help? Let's chat.