cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sim card in package

prehberg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ordered a "like new" LG K32" phone off the Public site.received email for my order stating "along with your order we've also given you a free SIM'. Phone came in but no SIM?    \

12 REPLIES 12

@prehberg   Yes, it should be in the Get-Help section.   But no worry, someone moved that for you already

yes, seems that PM has been forgotten to send out Free SIM..  You are not alone, there were at least 3 or 4 posts today about that.

I think PM will ship you back without issue.  Just open a ticket with PM Support:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

prehberg

Where else would I post it? Announcements , Support,  no to both. The lounge is the only option that makes sense.  Furthermore...why is it a concern? 

@prehberg    I'm not sure why this thread is in the Lounge, perhaps it needs to be merged with another thread you might have started elsewhere. 

@computergeek541  or @Dunkman  does this need to be moved or am I missing something?

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@prehberg - so glad you are up and running with the new sim...yes...please let it warm up!

@prehberg Happy Wife, Happy Life. 😉

guitarpickr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good to hear that all is good. Yes, the warmer weather would be nice. Keep warm until then. Cheers

prehberg

Well a couple agent replied and after providing proof of my claim I received a sim. Alls good. Phone is active wife is happy. Now if it would just warm up!!!

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Keep us posted on the progress @prehberg 

For the benefit of other PM users who have faced a similar issue lately.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@prehberg 

wait for 48 hours. if you didn't getting response

• you can re-send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,
  • Ticket number,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

prehberg

i opened a ticket. waiting for them now.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@prehberg 

Sorry to hear that 😕. That's been happening lately.

Just send a private message to CS_Agent   telling them about what happened and I'm sure that they'll make it right and send you a sim card right away.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya just can't find good help these days 🙂 I would go out and buy one from a store and then contact the CSA's to credit you back the cost of the SIM. Orrr... wait for them to send one out when you contact them.

Need Help? Let's chat.