cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New points program

Christine_761
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning PM,

I have been with your company for sometime now, along with my whole family.  When we first signed up I was very happy with your service and the rewards program that you offered.  With the new upcoming points program coming up that is going to effect everyone.  I don't think its fair that the people that have been with your company for a decent amount of time should be made to be switched to the points program.  This program should only be available for new customers only, not your loyal customers that have been with you for a decent amount of time.  I'm sure there are other customers that you have that feel the same way that I do.  If there is any way that myself and I, who both signed up with PM at the same time be able to stay with the rewards system and not be moved to the points system?  As I'm sure you are aware, the points program that you are offering is not as beneficial for us as the current rewards program.  

If you could please help me solve this issue, I would really appreciate it as we are loyal customers.

Thanks,

Christine

6 REPLIES 6

greenwavemf

Do This - move to Freedom Mobile.   Get a 1 year prepaid plan. its a much better deal than PM without the rewards. 

@Christine_761 That's the point. Public Mobile decided the old program was costing them too much.

Christine_761

How much longer would it take you get to the same credit, a few months as apposes to 1 month?  It just seems that we aren't going to get as much points for the amount of money we pay out.  

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

New customers have already been on this program for over 2 years. We were grandfathered, but that gravy train has now come to an end. Nothing we can do about it.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Christine_761 

Sorry PM is indicating out with the old and in with the new.

It will only take you longer to get your $15 credit by collecting your 15 points.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Christine_761 

we're just PM customers like you and in May..we're all going to be on thr reduced benefit plan known as Points instead of Rewards. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Need Help? Let's chat.