cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customers should demand that Public Mobile bring back the old rewards system.

Bunnyhop
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It is not fair that it is a 2-tier system where some customers get better rewards than others.

First contact Public Mobile about this then file your complaints with CCTS,

Here is a reddit post about the actions you can take against Public Mobile

https://old.reddit.com/r/PublicMobile/comments/1bwawjr/protest_against_public_mobile/

5 REPLIES 5

Bunnyhop

Keep speaking for the corporation who doesn't care about you.

@Bunnyhop  I am still quite disturbed by the way Telus implemented this change with no warning thus precluding voluntary changeover with a decent transition award. Telus WILL NOT return to the legacy rewards. The best you can hope for is a decent block of points instead of the data bonus.

So we must all just:

Take 3 before using SIMon.Take 3 before using SIMon.

OR jump off the Telus ship and sail away

dawn sailing.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bunnyhop  Only way PM would consider bringing it back to the old loyalty rewards is if every PM customer jumped ship to the competition for the same similar plan . And pull the rug from out underneath them , like they did to the long time loyal customers . That would cheer me up .

Bunnyhop

No they need to bring back the old rewards to fix the situation not by making it worse for everyone involved.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Bunnyhop I think PM sees that it is unfair there are 2 tiers rewards with different users. They listen and they action accordingly.  Hence they kill the old one and make everyone on the new one

Don't get upset, every business make change to reward, no one should think they can keep the same rewards forever 

Need Help? Let's chat.