cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation plans are possible for existing customers!

Princejeet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Everyone, I am not sure how to post without asking a question so I am posting this info in that format. I have been with PM for a long time and get a $9 discount on my monthly bill based on various rewards. I was on a $25 plan with 1 GB ever since I joined PM. But, I really wanted a $24 plan with 4 GB, which is available for new activations only. I requested multiple times by messaging CS_Agent to switch my plan, but they denied it every time. This month I downgraded my plan to a $15 plan using the self-serve website and then requested the agent to change my plan to $24.  The agent agreed to change my plan immediately. I was told that I have to accept the plan change right away and cannot ask for change at renewal.  I don't care if I have to pay extra money for this month but it is a better deal for the long term. In conclusion, if you want a new activation plan as an existing PM user without losing your rewards, then first change your plan to the one with less money (change to the $25 plan if you want $29 plan), then message CS_Agent to request for the plan you want, remember to ask nicely! 

1 REPLY 1

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Having a lower cost plan doesn't mean they will agree to switch you and having a higher priced one doesn't mean they won't, It's decided on a case by case basis.

I've always had the $15 plan and have been denied in the past.

Need Help? Let's chat.