cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT a PM question but still need suggestion...

Meow
Mayor / Maire

For those of you who are Facebook members, is there a way to STOP receiving 'Suggested to you' posts on Facebook?
I am getting amazing number of posts I have absolutely no Interest of; blocking them does not help as similar posts get created by thousands every seconds (considering how may people are on FB and want to have their voice heard...).

Any advice is appreciated as I am not very FB 'literate'.

6 REPLIES 6

@Kovvvvv wrote:

There should be an option on each posts that say “Not Interested in this content” or something familiar.

Yes, that option exists. But the problem is no matter how many times I turn off those contents NEW and NEW content (from different groups, etc.) appear. Turning them of does not do the job. I would like NOT to receive ANY of 'suggestions' at all, ever.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

I know I turned those off somewhere in the settings a long time ago. I checked my email that use for my Facebook account the other day and it's filled with notifications about every comment my dozen or so "friends" have made on Facebook. I suppose I will have to wade thru my profile to figure out how to turn them off as well.

Just to be extra annoying my notifications all come in Spanish instead of English? That just randomly changed one day? Adios Amigos!

Kovvvvv
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

There should be an option on each posts that say “Not Interested in this content” or something familiar.

@hTideGnow I will do some reading! MUCH appreciated for link.

@Amped YES, that will be the best but I belong to one walking group and sometimes (just sometimes) there is interesting post there...

Amped
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The easiest way is to delete your Facebook account.  That's how I finally put an end to all of the suggested posts. I know it's not the answer you want, but it works 100% of the time 😉

Need Help? Let's chat.