cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*NO* Boxing Week Deals Showing for Existing Customers?! WTH, PM?

nalorin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Some of the boxing week deals are pretty amazing and I've been sharing the crap out of the deals this holiday season.

But what gives, Public Mobile?! Why can we existing customers NOT select ANY boxing week deals from within their accounts, despite some of them lacking the "only for new activations" flag?

This feels like a betrayal of our loyalty and trust! I was fortunate to have gotten in on one of the great black Friday deals, but I'm sure some were not so fortunate. We ought to be allowed access to at least half of the amazing boxing week sale plans, if not all of them!

To be clear: if these deals were introductory pricing only (i.e. for 3 months), I wouldn't be mad, as it would feel like a strategy to attract new customers. But not allowing existing customers access to ANY boxing week deals is a low blow and only shows that you value new customers over existing ones!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

@CS_Agent @CS_Comms

37 REPLIES 37

@Yummy wrote:

Language, language...

Very seldom (read: never) PM has great deal for existing customers. Why, it is beyond me...
Since PM already have you as a customer why bother keeping you as such...

There is no incentive is earn less from an existing customer, whereas you need a sweet deal to attract the incremental customer.  This could create churn among existing customers.  If you think it is worth the effort, vote with the wallet.  

hi @Yummy I don't agree never or very seldom

Pm last couple months sent good deals through sms, and the $29 deal was flash sale for existing for a day.  

But as I understand, all carriers are more into new activation.   With porting so fast and easy, nothing wrong with just follow the good deals around.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Language, language...

Very seldom (read: never) PM has great deal for existing customers. Why, it is beyond me...
Since PM already have you as a customer why bother keeping you as such...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@nalorin 

we're getting near to end of the year and I reckon PM is wanting to fatten the ranks...so they offer these great promo plans to new customers only. It  makes 4th quarter results look good. Doesn't do anything for existing customers though.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

First of all @nalorin You have to know that nobody from PM monitors this forum. Which is a HUGE problem IMO.

You have to realize, yes, these are geared towards new customers. However, there is nothing stopping you from getting one of these plans. You just have to weigh the pros and cons. Losing your number, porting out then porting back in, losing Legacy Rewards if you have them. Public Mobile isn't stopping anyone from getting these new plans.

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think the missing "new activations only" text was done in error. I wonder what customer service says when asked about it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nalorin  Your can change to any plan that’s not just for new activations look in your account for plans available to you . My work around was to create a new account with new email and get the hot new sizzling plan 

Handy1_0-1703782806302.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.