cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More to Know, 'Public Mobile January Community Rewards are out!'

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You may see Points or $ credited to your account today or tomorrow, since Public Mobile has just given out community awards!

Here is how much you get if you are in top 50%, top 25%, top 10%, top 5%, and top 1%. Oracles get the highest of points, top 50% gets the lowest

.Silvio_M_0-1706545173728.png

If you have created a separate account email for community & a separate account for your PM Service, contact a CS_Agent to give you your rewards points!

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Please ensure that you pay attention for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

3 REPLIES 3

@wetcoaster  January rewards are very late being delivered but are in process as badges have now been posted. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@wetcoaster - Yes, I am currently contacting CS_Agent to link my rewards to my PM Account.

They do make it later and later over time to make the customers pay!

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

The writing is on the wall - make the community rewards later and later and nobody will say a word when they drop them altogether. 

Actually, just checked my account, I thought my contributions in January could have been worth a buck. Apparently not. Oh well.

Need Help? Let's chat.