cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More new activation only etc plans

IanP
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Another round of deals for NAO, Totally biased against loyal customer base . Please pass on to your supervisor, manager and marketing team

8 REPLIES 8

IanP

Replied via email, not sure if that shows up in community board

@IanP  already done ? So did they give you the plan or do you mean done sent message to support ? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@IanP  Yes because that’s a new activation only plan . You need to choose a plan that displayed in your account as existing customer 

IanP

Thanks.

I am on 25$ 1gb plan. Currently pay 16$.

Wanted to upgrade to the 10gb 29$ black friday but couldn't get on the site. Then the plans under 30$ were for new activation only

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@IanP  Yes your rewards willl stay the same just make package for next renewal and not immediately or you lose money on your correct cycle 

Handy1_0-1703887339345.png

IanP

I think rewards transfer over, do they not

IanP

I did, this is a copy, hoping others may do same

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@IanP  We are just customers like you here in the forum best to have you live heard with support to help drive change 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

adding 

How ever if your on old rewards saving $7 every 30 days you can still get the 60GB for $40 and with your $7 off that’s $33 $1 better then the new activation plan  50GB for $34  with 10GB extra  data to enjoy ,so your still comming out ahead of the new activation plan does @IanP 

Need Help? Let's chat.