cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mayor Status

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Just found out that I am Mayor status in 11 months.

I want to thank all Mayors and Oracles for helping me learn from all their posts, corrections and their support.

I like to add my own touch to all my responses to all the questions posted.

8 REPLIES 8

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BKNS27 wrote:

Just found out that I am Mayor status in 11 months.

I want to thank all Mayors and Oracles for helping me learn from all their posts, corrections and their support.

I like to add my own touch to all my responses to all the questions posted.

Bravo!  👍

Zyl

@Korth wrote:

@Meow wrote:

Title itself has has no influence on your rewards.

Well now, that really depends on how cool your title is. An awesome title like "Supreme Overlord" or "Minister of Secret Police" or "Royal Executioner" would provide all sorts of rewards and fringe benefits.

Bravo!!  I wanted to give you bravo but the means for me to do it is not available anymore but I will still do it, here it is:  👍 

Zyl

Congrats!!  @BKNS27     Enjoy being a mayor!  Don't forget to invite me to your mayor's mansion for the inauguration party.  You are handing out brand new Pixel 6's as gifts I imagine?  😉 

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@Meow wrote:

Title itself has has no influence on your rewards.

Well now, that really depends on how cool your title is. An awesome title like "Supreme Overlord" or "Minister of Secret Police" or "Royal Executioner" would provide all sorts of rewards and fringe benefits.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27  Bravo !  😁

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It is based on number of posts, Bravos, solutions and time being customer.

Title itself has has no influence on your rewards. It is just for fun to recognize great posters and active members.

Congratulations!

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations @BKNS27 on the promotion. 🙂

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congrats @BKNS27 ! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.