cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's Talk Plans!

XxSimranjeetxX
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well! I wanted to bring up something I believe would benefit us all - existing and potential Public Mobile customers alike.

I've noticed a discussion around offering new plans exclusively only to new customers switching from other carriers. While it's understandable to desire better options for everyone, I've found a way that could benefit us right now!

Rather than waiting for new plans, how about leveraging Public Mobile's "Refer a friend" program to reduce our bills? 🌟 I've been using this approach for only a month since I joined Public Mobile on Black Friday and it's been a game-changer for my bill! I've attached a screenshot of my bill to show you the results. It's exciting to know that by sharing these great plans that we want with friends, family, or even acquaintances, we can all earn points that directly lower our bills.

I believe many of us prioritize bill savings over just more data, and this approach is a win-win. It's a chance to enjoy savings while introducing our loved ones to fantastic plans!

Let's continue this conversation! Share your thoughts and experiences. Together, we can make our Public Mobile experience even better. 🚀

1000014722.jpg

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

8 REPLIES 8

XxSimranjeetxX

I'm glad our conversation has left you feeling empowered and motivated! Remember, it's all about sharing genuine experiences and the benefits you've found with Public Mobile. Keep that positive energy going, and I'm sure you'll see more referrals coming your way. 

Best of luck with your referrals! 😁

@XxSimranjeetxX  Will do and boy oh boy , I feel like I’m about to get a invoice in the mail for this session , feel like I’m talking to Tony Robbin’s 🙂 I’m empowered and energized to get me some more referrals 

XxSimranjeetxX

Thank you for your kind words! Engaging in constructive discussions and providing feedback is essential for the improvement of services. Your insights and contributions to the conversation are valuable. If you have any further thoughts or questions, feel free to share. Let's keep the conversation going!

@XxSimranjeetxX  Well written , your good with your words that I’m sure helps too 🙂

XxSimranjeetxX

It's understandable that the changes in Public Mobile's points system and the removal of rollover data might impact the ease of getting referrals. Your point about the absence of lower-cost plans with moderate data allowances is valid.

Engaging in discussions and providing constructive feedback, like you're doing, is essential. Maybe emphasizing the need for more diverse plan options in your discussions could help Public Mobile understand the community's preferences better. Your insights might contribute positively to the ongoing service enhancements they make.

If the existing plans don't cater to everyone's needs, expressing this respectfully within the community discussions could prompt Public Mobile to consider these aspects in their future offerings. Your input matters, and sharing your perspective constructively might influence positive changes!

@XxSimranjeetxX  All very thoughtful thank you . I find Public mobile has made getting referrals harder by introducing the new points system and the removal of roll over data . And the fact they don’t seem to offer low cost plan  with just 5-10GB  . Just big data buckets . 

XxSimranjeetxX

That's a great question! Getting more friend referrals can be a gradual process. Here are some ideas to boost your referrals:

1. Social Media Platforms: Share your referral link on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Highlight the benefits of Public Mobile and your positive experience with their services.

2. Community Forums: Engage in online forums or communities related to mobile services. When relevant, mention your positive experience with Public Mobile and share your referral link.

3. Word of Mouth: Talk to friends, family, and colleagues about the benefits of Public Mobile. Personal recommendations can be highly effective.

4. Online Reviews: Leave positive reviews about Public Mobile on websites or apps. Some platforms allow you to share referral links.

5. Events or Gatherings: If appropriate, discuss your experience with Public Mobile during social gatherings or events. People may be interested in joining based on your recommendation.

Remember, it's not just about the number of referrals, but the genuine interest and trust you build when recommending a service. Patience and consistency often pay off in the long run!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@XxSimranjeetxX hymmm so like this 

Handy1_0-1703779377722.png

But where to get more friend referrals 

Need Help? Let's chat.