cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have b een with pubic or 3 months here's my Thoughts

MATTHEWS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So far so good!

I have not exp. any problems@ No price increases. no odd fees, only discounts (Points) that have helped me out. coming from Bell and Rogers and telus this exp. is amazing and rare. I highly recomend Public Mobile!

3 REPLIES 3

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MATTHEWS - Nice to hear that you are liking Public Mobile!

MATTHEWS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Super great. I'm saving over 15 a month, which doesn't seem like a whole lots but definitely adds up over the year. 

The points are a great added bonus to this. Plus, my bill has remained consistently the same price, which is more than I can speak to coming from Bell or Virgin or Roger's.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MATTHEWS - I was used to being a Virgin Customer for my second line here at Public Mobile, and they would only let me switch to a $60 65GB plan from a $50 12GB plan! I was fed up so I ended up with Public Mobile (I was used to being with them for my second phone before upgrading) and it has been good ever since!

I have also changed two plans on both accounts within 4 months.

Glad you hear that your PM Service is well! 

Telus sometimes calls me (Because my phone # was added first on the Telus network) about what phone provider I use, they assume that I am paying $80 or $90 to advertise a $60 plan to me. I tell them "$34 for 50GB in Canada & the USA data at Public Mobile," then they go on a rant about why Public Mobile is so bad about the service quality on their network and blah blah. Whenever you contact a Telus agent about porting to Public Mobile, they go defensive despite that they own the company!!!

Since Public Mobile is somewhat in a catastrophe with certain existing customers getting transitioned from Legacy Rewards to Public Points, they don't really like PM as much as they used to do. But won't affect you since New Customers after January 2022 are already on the Public Points system.

Need Help? Let's chat.