cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't start this thread.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit: I did not start this thread. It is an extraction from a thread.

@Coleben1213 : Let's see...7 + <edited by srlawren sorry z10user4> * 6 = 150? What do I win? 🙂

@srlawren : I was just about to. 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren : There are very few times that I would care to argue. This is not one of them. I  just say that so that it's understood by any readers that I did not start the thread. I'm well aware of how it got here...just not who. Now I am. 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

Edit: I did not start this thread. It is an extraction from a thread.

@Anonymous that was me.  Sorry I left a placeholder in the original thread with an explanation but neglected to post here after as well.  None of these posts helps the OP of the original thread, so I moved it here.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

original poster  (whether you started it or not.. lol) should have a way to LOCK the thread.. then you didn't start it ..but you can kill it  🙂

@Anonymous 

If you don't start it then I can't put an end to it. I don't always start things around here....if you don't watch out it will be the end of you rather than a new beginning!😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Can I relax my tongue out of my cheek now? 🙂 It's too awkward to drink wine with it there.

@Anonymous 

Apparently Eddy is working remotely from Collingwood however Calling would not reach Eddy if you tried via the phone number posted.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren : Although...for all we know (wrt the subject line) the guy found a secret number to talk to mod Eddy. 🙂

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@srlawren : I was just about to. 🙂

@Anonymous 😁

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.