cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good DSL Experience with Diallog

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I may be jumping the gun here but I have to say that Diallog has a great promotion right now for their DSL service.  I just had it installed and the speed and stability seem to be very good.  I got their 50/10 product and it was very easy to set up at home.

Their tech support got back to me within minutes when I had a few technical questions and that gave me great confidence in their company.  The price is on promotion right now for $40/month and they're waving all fees such as installation and modem rental.  There is no contract so you're not locked in.

Just wanted to put this out there because I've only had three ISPs in the last 25 years and thought this is a good one.

5 REPLIES 5

@will13am, I'm experimenting with everything, until I find something I like, and find reliable.

The ISP has been promising this for ages and is now soft-releasing it.  I'm on a temp free trial to see how it works, compared to my current IPTV.

For me, the more streamlined it is the better.  My vision is the issue here, as I struggle with text entry - especially when cut and paste is blocked by the providing website.

Don't ever get vision issues - they're a frigging pain in the butt.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

We moved to Teksavvy in 2016 and are still happy with their DSL plan (which is way cheaper than Diallog)

Teksavvy.PNG

@stonechucker wrote:

Great option if you can get it.  DSL in my building is awful.  Stuck back in the 90s era for technology.  Ridiculous as this is the home of the telephone.

i do however have 30/5 service on cable service, and now awaiting for a TV set top box to start my ISP’s iPTV service.  Not a fan of the big company prices, this will be less cost, and selection of service is hopefully going to be what I want.

No intro price to jump up after 6 or 12 months like the big guys charge.

I thought you were using IPTV, so why switch to an ISP service after cutting the cord?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

No thank you to yesterday's tech.  Bhell has run FTTH in the neighborhood.  I would get the service if only they would spend the time and bring the line into the house in an inconspicuous manner.  They refuse and so I refuse.  I will have to stick with cable internet.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Great option if you can get it.  DSL in my building is awful.  Stuck back in the 90s era for technology.  Ridiculous as this is the home of the telephone.

i do however have 30/5 service on cable service, and now awaiting for a TV set top box to start my ISP’s iPTV service.  Not a fan of the big company prices, this will be less cost, and selection of service is hopefully going to be what I want.

No intro price to jump up after 6 or 12 months like the big guys charge.

Need Help? Let's chat.