cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Telus Calendar

jonnie_66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to order the free Telus calendar offered and my account login doesn't work. I understand that Public Mobile is under the Telus umbrella and the offer says it's open to all customers.

https://www.telus.com/en/calendar

4 REPLIES 4

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

PM may be owned and operated by Telus and share the same network, but it's still a separate operating company. Those free calendars would be considered a frill, and PM is no frills as we know.

PS I thought Telus stopped those calendars like 10 years ago! Interesting they're still giving them out.

jonnie_66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It may be a technicality but PM customers are Telus customers in the eyes of the government, Telus is forced to offer basic plans at a specified price(all major providers are), Telus offers these plans through PM, which officially makes us direct Telus customers. My PM credentials autofill from saved windows account when visiting the Telus free calendar page and the login systems are the same and authentication from the same site. It just seems strange the offer would not be extended to PM.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Public Mobile or Koodo users aren't eligible for the free calendar, and their accounts don't work together. If you have a friend or family member who has Telus and doesn't want to get the calendar offer, ask them.

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jonnie_66- Based on the text and layout of that link, I don;t think PM customers are included.  I think they are referring to Telus Mobility customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.