cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fizz Mobile looks promising

ABDad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Fizz Mobile (from Quebec) is expanding west. Their plans look excellent compared to PM, particularly their current promotional pricing. What I really like is the ability to easily add and subtract services on the fly in order to quicky adjust plans to suit your requirements. 

It's worth looking in to.

ABDad_0-1708819781295.png

5 REPLIES 5

Sushi_Combo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

More competition out west is going to push the big boys to have attractive mobile plans. 

Great for the consumers.

suburban_explor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It’s really not worth it. Freedom network is still garbage. Things only work when roaming on Telus or rogers. 

Also just lie about your address and roam. I’ve been roaming for 4 months and they still haven’t said anything about it. 
Use a friends address for sim card 

suburban_explor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a line with fizz, currently it’s 60gb for 4.73 a month, and I signed up with referral so I’ve had free service since I signed up in November. 
It’s on the freedom network which is garbage. From texts and calls not going through to other issues. Granted it’s cheap because it’s in beta so I am pretty forgiving but if it wasn’t for the ability to roam on Rogers and Telus the service would be useless. Even within the coverage zone I’m manually switching to rogers towers to get things to work (could use Telus but it’s fun comparing signal strength between rogers /Telus-PM with iPhone. 
once beta prices expire I’ll be cancling 

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'd switch if I could...

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ABDad - Yes it is, I've been holden back since I am not in a Fizz zone.

Need Help? Let's chat.