cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eastlink $25 65GB Unlimited Data when bundled with internet

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

https://www.eastlink.ca/mobile/plans

Very attractive offer for Atlantic Canadians or folks in Northern Ontario. Will be switching a few lines over. $100 credit too !

If you're lucky you might even get a 20% EPP discount with your employer effectively bringing the plan down to $14 per month, then bundle with the $70 350Mbps internet and you're set 

Phones are hot right now too. 

Iphone 14: $672

Galaxy S23: $360

EDIT: Missed the $5 credit for 24 months, plan is $30 after 2 years

3 REPLIES 3

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Handy1 There is a $35 30GB rollover one with nationwide data. $25 with internet. No expiring $5 credit on this one. 

@Sansan Ive had pretty good experiences with eastlink in terms of price increases. I’ve been a long time eastlink internet subscriber and the price has only increased by 5 bucks or so in the past 5 years, since then it actually went down. 

every bundled eastlink credit is permanent, and with my experience, the 24 month credits can just be “renewed” by talking to a rep for 5 minutes. 

In terms of the network, I have a few buddies on it and they’ve had no issues in terms of actual usage. If anything it’s just as good as the bell network here, just without the coverage outside the city.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI  Sounds like a good plan . I think one drawback is that with Eastlink only 10GB can be used outside there towers the rest needs be on there’s . But thanks for sharing all the same 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI I always worry about the price "after" the contract ends. Usually 3x the sale. But at 30$ as you stated, seems doable.

I also worry that at peak times they slow you down saying too much volume on the system.

Need Help? Let's chat.