cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom avatar?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

I have noticed that there are some members with a custom avatar. Some of those members are Oracles such as @ShawnC13@mimmo@Luddite @computergeek541 @@will13am 

Were these other members that have custom avatars previously oracles? 

This is my assumption outside of MODS and PM employees. 

Thanks guys and gals. 

Naepalm 

8 REPLIES 8

@Yukon1 wrote:

I'm not sure how I ended up with my little ice cream cone but I do like it!

You accepted/selected it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Yukon1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not sure how I ended up with my little ice cream cone but I do like it!

@will13am I kinda like the approach Public has taken here. As you have said you have earned your stripes. Shiws that you have really worked hard for this and walk the walk or talk the talk so to say. 

@Naepalm wrote:

@will13am ah very cool, well I can tell you all earned it just by howninvolved you all are. Dis you get to pick what it was or dis an artist put it together for you? 

We submit personal profiles to Pubic Mobile and they pieced together an avatar that reflects the profile.  TBH, members should be allowed to use their own small sized image, subject to terms of use compliance of course.  

@will13am ah very cool, well I can tell you all earned it just by howninvolved you all are. Dis you get to pick what it was or dis an artist put it together for you? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Naepalm , it is our earned stripes so to speak.  

@Naepalm wrote:

I have noticed that there are some members with a custom avatar. Some of those members are Oracles such as @ShawnC13@mimmo@Luddite @computergeek541 @@will13am 

Were these other members that have custom avatars previously oracles? 

This is my assumption outside of MODS and PM employees. 

Thanks guys and gals. 

Naepalm 

The restriction of the custom avatar has to do with what can be chosen. If someone has a custom avatar but leaves the Oracle program, custom avatars won't be available in the future, but that member can keep the old one as long as it never gets changed.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes correct

Need Help? Let's chat.