cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards for February?

Legacy_Rewards
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just saw the latest announcement for February community rewards. PM has really reduced the number of people who received the top 5% and 10%. Why is that?

“And a big shout out as well to the 4 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 5 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.”

17 REPLIES 17

hi @Handy1 

there is no doubt a cost saving move for PM to get rid of the old rewards. But we shouldn't use this against PM for cutting community rewards as well. March rewards clearly show PM is fair and still good.  Many made protest posts and still earned $15 or $10 out of it.  We should give PM credit for being open monded

@softech  The removal of the legacy rewards itself  is a way for PM to try and make more money . So yes the comment still stands . The march rewards is just to make up for the lack of Feb rewards and quite frankly . To little to late . PM is in decline now matter how much you want to sugar coat it . They cannot fool the troops the removal of legacy rewards is nothing more than a corner cutting price hike . End of story 

I think with March reward announcement, any rumour that PM is " trying to save money at the expense of cutting corners with its customers" would no longer stand

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Top-Contributors-March-2024/td-p/118180...

• 7 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward
  • 32 members who earned the Top 5% Reward
  • 39 members who were in the Top 10%

@hTideGnow  I don’t even care about the badge . It was more of just a point to confirm that everything here is glitchy or broken . Many times things don’t work as they should . And for us that have gotten used to the place that’s fine we know how to work around it all . But for new people comming on it’s not intuitive it can be confusing . And some things just seems to keep being issues even after it’s well documented like the updating payment method. But at the end of the day PM is just not the prized place I used to feel it was and I’m still a little dissatisfied with myself for being such a fan boy for so long working over time to help promote PM despite all the shortcomings of this place 

Hi @Handy1 

if it was just the badge, it was no big deal 

but if you want, you can ask agent to change it back.  I think we saw them added back the correct one after people complained, there was a month that badges were all messed up 

@hTideGnow  No it was my March reply way down  not Jan/feb . I know this because I was busy Oct/nov with house Reno’s and came back to help out then in dec . 

@softech  Infact I remember getting top1% many months back and got nothing for reward or badge . You even private messaged me to say LOL you got robbed . Luckily all of the community saw it to and after much discussion it got reversed and fixed . But we shouldn’t have to to that if things worked like a well oiled machine here but that’s just not the case 

HI @Handy1 

your February replies was way down , I think you got the correct 5% badge but not the correct $15.   I think you can have @J_PM to review it.  Not sure if she will correct it if she gave the wrong amount

HI @Handy1 

from what I see, the 5% badge was inline with your February participation.  Look like you were the 3rd person getting Top 1% and hence blaming PM saves money was not the right claim.  

@softech  My point is I got wrong badging from the start of this . And it is as I say . . Can’t proof it any more black and white then my screen shot . That and they fact that it sounds like 3 of us got too 1% belive they are making mistake by awarding rewards and badges month later getting confused what badge does with what month . Like I think march reward will be top5% for me . Anyways dude everything here is so glitchy. And inadequate. I got correct rewards and wrong badge . So I had did my fact checking . But as this mistake trickles down who else got left out ? At any rate this place repressive 

@Handy1 how can your claim that PM "save money" hold true if you also get $15?  PM is giving you the 3rd person $15 which you just got top 5% if that is the case.

@softech  

Handy1_0-1712415313103.png

I did get the top 1% but incorrect badging so my claim still holds true 

adding @softech 

Handy1_0-1712415902329.png

So explain to me why I got the wrong badge ? And if Someone  in French side got the other top 1% seems like 3 of us should have so PM bad at math too . So yea again inadequate 

so yup I have fact checked 

@Handy1 

please Fact Check before you post. 

Understsnd you are surprised you missed it, But you  didn't get the $15 doesn't mean " PM inadequacy".  You are a regular here but I guess you don't know everyone in the forum still.  The 2nd person getting the 1% is a regular on the French forum, 

you can now update you wrong claim above 😜

@softech  Oh yea well when they say the 2 top 1% and yet only 1 person got the top 1% badge . Is another example of PM inadequacy. I will always give credit were credit is due . But I will not sit idle and defend hogwash . This place is trying to save money at the expense of cutting corners with its customers and service . And it shows it’s obvious to all . Of course there will be the ones that will defend tooth and nail but no doubt they are the same ones that voted Justin Trudeau in and ruin this country.. but it’s what it is . It comes with the territory you’re gonna have decitful crooks in the bunch . 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Legacy_Rewards wrote:

Just saw the latest announcement for February community rewards. PM has really reduced the number of people who received the top 5% and 10%. Why is that?

@Handy1 wrote:

@Legacy_Rewards  Your not wrong PM is doubling down on putting the screws to loyal helpful customers 

@Legacy_Rewards  and @Handy1 

this is not true. 

You got community rewards before, so you should know PM gives Community rewards based on overall participation and the numbers of each category never the same every month.  There were up and downs

2-4-5 for top 1%-5%-10% in February was not any indication of PM reducing the number on purpose.   PM had the same top 1%-5%-10%-25%-50% number on Oct 2023 and March 2023, and on both times, we saw the numbers bounce back later on months with better participation.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Legacy_Rewards  Your not wrong PM is doubling down on putting the screws to loyal helpful customers 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Legacy_Rewards 

you have been receiving the rewards with your old community id name?

Need Help? Let's chat.