cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change SIM card

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey question for the community. How does one change the SIM card in the self-serve?

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 : The self-solutions was exactly what this thread was referring to. But I got dumped to here and the other recent ones keep on ticking. Go figure.

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

They were so worried last year they eliminated the bravo leaderboard. Then there was no accountibility....and with no accountibility leaves it open for abuse. Competition is inhererent but it is not the enemy when accountable. Unaccountable competition breeds underhandedness.

The bravo abuse was happening before the leaderboard was removed.  It was removed because there were a few members interested in setting new Bravo records daily and other members helping them in the "Bravo Olympics"

As for the self solutions, a member has been spoken to in the past,  I am not sure if it is the same that has been referenced in this thread already.  So hopefully PM can look at what was down with this member in the past by previous PM staff.  There is part of the issues we see here, PM it seems is the testing grounds for bigger and better roles within the Telus family.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Anonymous 

They were so worried last year they eliminated the bravo leaderboard. Then there was no accountibility....and with no accountibility leaves it open for abuse. Competition is inhererent but it is not the enemy when accountable. Unaccountable competition breeds underhandedness.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I vote wine. Other than some crackerjack Oracles...this place appears to be open season. Come up with some thread and then solve it yourself. We've seen it before. There are of course the odd rare ones that are truly self-solved.

But then so too we haven't heard from the bravos crew for a couple few days now. Ooo Jade said they're looking at things. Right. I don't think they care. Everything still stands as was.

@Anonymous 

All is not fair in love and war. But those formerly at war may find love conquers all....?😃

Or wine...🍷

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I see...a longer time member can make a thread and then come up with the solution...ask moderator of all things...and click Accept as solution. Uh huh

@Anonymous

Gee.... this is a legitimate question I don't understand why its been moved to the lounge?!! 🤔 I will put in my research notes.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh. I figured it out. You have to ask the moderators through the chatbot and say sim card swap.

Need Help? Let's chat.