cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bravoing others - any REAL rules?

crustylady
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a question based on something I've noticed.

Why is it that there are some users who particularly Bravo each other way, WAY more than other users?

I especially see this with 2 members;  someone by the username of S--S and another with the username Pkaraa. 

One member accounts for almost 1/3 of the other ones Bravos and the other accounts for about 1/2 of the other ones Bravos.

If this is allowed to this extent, why doesn't everyone do it?

163 REPLIES 163

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA 

Yes and No and it's YMMV with PM.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I found him, or THEM !!!

but that is allowed?

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So, I missed quiet a lot ?  where is @Anonymous  now? 

crustylady

Endorphins are the body's natural pain reliever and also promote pleasure. They're produced during activities such as exercise, **bleep** (edit: prior word rhymes with 'tex' and starts with "s"), laughter, dancing, and listening to music.

Or in @darlicious case, participating in the betterment of the Public Mobile Community. (perhaps while doing one or more of the above???)

TMI - no need to know

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@crustylady 

Pm is well aware of the situation.

As oracles often mention that much of their guaranteed reward is earned behind the scenes....none of my non guaranteed reward is earned for my behind the scenes "work" which at times is at least half of my presence here because I don't do it for the monetary rewards I do it for the endorphins from helping others.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

crustylady

@darlicious wrote:

@crustylady 

I am not saying it is your intention....but the continuing to mention the bravoing of S--S's posts by this user continues to throws knives at the victim making any member a co-conspirator in this user's manipulative game. Thats what I am saying....comment all you want on bravoing in general but any comment that brings up S--S should cease and desist until pm gets to the bottom of this.

"Co-conspirator"    "cease and desist"

Really, @darlicious ?    Are you a Mayor or Public Mobile secret service?   LOL

Simply throwing it out there for discussion.   If Public Mobile finds it against the TOS, they can communicate that with me and remove the posts.   Won't hurt my feelings whatsoever.   But the fact the bravo's continue to accrue should be cause for concern, shouldn't it?

Saying this, I do concur that there's a possibility S--S is being targeted, but by whom, and WHY the heck bother? 

And what information do you believe you have that they are a victim?   Not that you would share that - but perhaps you should with Public Mobile.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

There is a daily limit but I don't remember what it is....the bravo count was well over 500 the other day.....but enough said for me anyways.

Now, I am all confused... 

I was gonna interject, but not necessary...

EDIT:  It is kinda difficult to follow what's REALLY happening,  I'll give it that. 

khoros overload

@esjliv wrote:

I dunno, in a way, I kinda wanna see how high the bravos will go. 😄

Maybe someone is running a stress test?

I wonder if there is a daily limit of 300...I think it stopped at 300 yesterday., today is 2 short of 200, I think

@darlicious wrote:

@crustylady 

I am not saying it is your intention....but the continuing to mention the bravoing of S--S's posts by this user continues to throws knives at the victim making any member a co-conspirator in this user's manipulative game. Thats what I am saying....comment all you want on bravoing in general but any comment that brings up S--S should cease and desist until pm gets to the bottom of this.

@darlicious -

You sound like the PM police.

It is happening for all to see. Why should it be hushed and ignored?

So, you have intel of this not being S--S? 

I dunno, in a way, I kinda wanna see how high the bravos will go. 😄

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@crustylady 

crustylady

I considered that @darlicious .    Please don't presume you know my beliefs or intentions.    I harbor no ill-will against S--S.    I do harbor ill-will against anyone gaming, and there's a hellava lot of that going on here.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@crustylady 

You realize this is harassment and not a case of gaming on the part of S--S? Don't you? And by believing whomever this user is manipulating bravos further harasses S--S by proxy? Be happy that you don't become a victim yourself its not a position you ever want to be in.

crustylady

Whaddya mean @esjliv 

You don't believe that S--S deserves the 1000+ bravo's received in the past week?

Cleary https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/195803  really likes S--S, and NO ONE else except S--S.

LOLOL

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

And there it is.  🙈🙉🙊

I wonder if whoever is having a fun time going through all these posts and happy bravoing them is happy with themselves.

esjliv_0-1646181218996.png

An the french side too:

esjliv_1-1646181251800.png

@darlicious wrote:

@hTideGnow 

And you wouldn't believe the weasel who put myself and others thru pure hell either in 2020. So there's that....but I will always the first one to stand up for someone being bullied and harassed. Until it happens to you then may be you will understand how the most incredulous of situations can actually be happening and when you are the target its a very lonely, disheartening and horrible place to be. Worse still when no one believes you and worst yet when they actually think you are doing it to yourself. Trust me you never want to be in that position.....ever.

@darlicious especially if you have to rely on an "enemy" to prove it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

And you wouldn't believe the weasel who put myself and others thru pure hell either in 2020. So there's that....but I will always the first one to stand up for someone being bullied and harassed. Until it happens to you then may be you will understand how the most incredulous of situations can actually be happening and when you are the target its a very lonely, disheartening and horrible place to be. Worse still when no one believes you and worst yet when they actually think you are doing it to yourself. Trust me you never want to be in that position.....ever.

@darlicious wrote:

@hTideGnow 

Do you think S--S would actually do this? This is seriously messed up....and making S--S a target of harassment. This has upset me and that you are believing whomever this harrasser is just makes it worse. No one deserves this.....absolutely no one except maybe the harasser themselves.

HI @darlicious , I truly respect you for your knowledge. 

But I cannot agree on the above. 

Can someone harass her like that?   Possible, 

But would I believe?  NO.  I still believe she is behind all these.    Like the saga on the weekend, it was her who started.  

@crustylady wrote:

Thing is (and i DO believe this), I found the latest identity VIP-Tech to be kinda reasonable and measured in their responses.

HI @crustylady , She might be more reasonable,  but why she got banned a 2nd time?

I believe not because anyone reported any of her wrongdoings.  But  simply because  once she is banned, she is not supposed to start another account and start participating.    

@hTideGnow wrote:

@HALIMACS  quiet? a bit, but not without noise

the saga on the weekend, and today, 

hTideGnow_0-1646091020435.png

Why the departure has to be ugly?   What is the point to give a "dead" account 247 bravos in couple hours?  

On the other hand, if she comes back with a different identity like this, how much can PM do still ?  Keep banning her and she keeps cloning more of herself

@hTideGnow  - what the * ?

Who is ?

esjliv_0-1646094713673.png

No idea what's goin on @hTideGnow ,   but Public Mobile's gotta get a hold on whatever is going on here.

Following your post, check this out!!   User:  ealia2322 gave 499 bravos, ALL to S--S.      🤔    

HALIMACS_0-1646094137828.png

crustylady

@darlicious wrote:

@hTideGnow 

Do you think S--S would actually do this? This is seriously messed up....and making S--S a target of harassment. This has upset me and that you are believing whomever this harrasser is just makes it worse. No one deserves this.....absolutely no one except maybe the harasser themselves. 

@darlicious    

I'll agree with one part of the above.

It is definitely messed up -- someone has made it their obsession to take down this user and all their identities.

Thing is (and i DO believe this), I found the latest identity VIP-Tech to be kinda reasonable and measured in their responses.

crustylady

@Korth 

It's obvious that many higher-end users/regulars wanted that user gone - that much is true.

I'm uncertain why you would suggest, "It seems to be what you were requesting/demanding get done all along."

The only purpose in starting this thread was to ask a question, offer opinion, and seek diverse input.  The thread developed into a much larger beast than I ever expected.

I had ZERO expectations that anything might or should happen to anyone. 

Am I glad things got discussed in the Lounge and that actions were taken?   If it benefits the Community and content as a whole, then YES.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS  quiet? a bit, but not without noise

the saga on the weekend, and today, 

hTideGnow_0-1646091020435.png

Why the departure has to be ugly?   What is the point to give a "dead" account 247 bravos in couple hours?  

On the other hand, if she comes back with a different identity like this, how much can PM do still ?  Keep banning her and she keeps cloning more of herself

@Korth 

It certainly is quieter... which is kinda nice.

😁

@crustylady wrote:

Anyone know what really lead to their expulsion?   Whatever it was, it seems petty.

It's not obvious?

Either PM took action ...

Violation of the community rules can get users banned, at PM's discretion.

Manipulating the community rewards system can get users banned, at PM's discretion.

Causing disruptions (being the focus of endless complaints by other users) in the community can get users banned, at PM's discretion.

PM's discretion can get users banned, at PM's discretion. Sometimes it's just better for (almost) everyone if you just get rid of the poison apples, kick them out the door, sweep them under the rug, throw them under the bus, rules be damned, everyone else will be happy and play nice and make good business.

Or the accused user(s) took action ...

Would you stick around places where your presence is unwanted and unwelcome? Where things have gotten to the point that the locals constantly scrutinize and complain about your every word and action?

I know I wouldn't stick around. I think it's reasonable to expect others wouldn't stick around, either. Maybe a permanent departure, maybe an intermission until things cool off.

Why do you describe this as petty? It seems to be what you were requesting/demanding get done all along.

And why does it even matter? You're curious. I'm curious. But it's really none of our business and not our place to keep dragging the question out or keep kicking the dead horse.

crustylady

So... lots of discussion recently re S--S, VIP Tech, and Hot-Sof-Tech (1 in the same persons, surely)

Anyone know what really lead to their expulsion?   Whatever it was, it seems petty.

All of it doesn't sit well with me... oh well, i'm just a crustylady

Need Help? Let's chat.