cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bell 25GB for 45$ a month win back offer !, Koodo 9GB for 50$ !

gwhitema
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

https://mobilesyrup.com/2020/08/28/bell-win-back-offer-45-25gb-plan/

WHAT ! I had to read that twice.

Its an unlimited data plan too

I also saw bell release a 50$ 8GB pay as you go plan. 

And Koodo ! They have a 50$ 9GB unlimited data plan.

So much for being a discount/ 3rd teir carrier if the teir above offers a better deal ! 

The only issue is you don't get rewards.

5 REPLIES 5

cosmos009
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

And before you know it, they're increasing your rate. I prefer PM where loyalty pays...

Korth
Mayor / Maire

These are better deals in the short-term, especially if you want to buy a new phone and you're willing to sign into a contract (or a "this is not a Contract, this is a Tab!") which locks you in for a year or two.

The better long-term deal with PM Rewards tips the scale for me.

I suppose, as usual, some PM customers will grab the better deal elsewhere. And, as usual, some of those will be back (starting new PM accounts from scratch) not too long after they get their first Koodo/Bell bills.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gwhitema wrote:

So much for being a discount/ 3rd teir carrier if the teir above offers a better deal ! 

@gwhitema   Nice!  that's quite the offer from Bell trying to lure back previous customers.  I can't see why anyone offered that wouldn't take it.  I don't think any other provider offers 25GB at that price, having said that I haven't looked at current promotions from any of them either.

gwhitema
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Anonymous I wouldn't either. But the fact that bell is offering 25GB of data for 45$ a month is crazy.

Also PM should've released a boosted 50$ plan with more data as Koodo's promotion is higher by 1GB of data. This is a 3rd teir carrier were talking about. If Koodo sells a plan for the same price as PM's but with more data then thats messed. It should be the other way around.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gwhitema wrote:

I guess it depends on what you need from your service and what you're willing to pay for it.

I couldn't possibly justify paying those amounts based on what I have going on here and my needs.

Need Help? Let's chat.