cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance

RB83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How many customers would like to see the option of talking to agents on the phone?

7 REPLIES 7

RB83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was a Telus customer,  but it cost to much. The biggest problem I have here is trying to get them to understand my questions.

Sandalwood1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lucky, Freedom Mobile, Fizz, PC Mobile all have live operators and better plan deals. Port your line to one of those providers. Problems solved.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I think all of us would, but that's not going to happen. This is a low cost, no frills, basic (tier 3) service with the backing of the Telus network. If you want phone support, you need to move to the Tier 2 (Koodo) or Tier 1 (Telus) levels (and pay more).

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@RB83 

Telus has that option. You'll pay more per plan...but they have it for you if you need it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RB83  That’s a great idea , love to see that with all the issues there seems to be here 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I guess that would be nice considering customers have issues with updating credit cards and continuing service uninterrupted.
And signing up assistance will be very helpful.

I doubt agents would be able to resolve bad USA connection or similar issues

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @RB83 

PM support is all online.  If you need phone support, maybe you need to check with Koodo

What is the current issue you have? you can share it here

but if you want proper PM support,   please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.