cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A way to voice your dissatisfaction

santi21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is simply a post where we can all voice our dissatisfaction and discuss the horrible PM switch to the new Points Program.

Personally, this is by far the worst move PM could ever make.

I have been a fierce promoter of PM to all my friends and family for 8+ years. This is totally unacceptable. I will simply switch providers and bring all my friends and family with me.

Bye-bye PM

4 REPLIES 4

ger01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Basically those of us on the old reward system lose the $7/month loyalty and auto pay discount. Which really sucks because they are trying to frame this reward change as better but it's clearly not. There is no point in trying to cover it up. Just tell us we will be paying more and be honest about it rather than tricking us like they tried half a year ago.

Anyway I'll prob still stay on my old fall promo plan that will never change in price ever unless public folds. As you can see from another poster, other carriers increase prices all the time after 2 years. 

Sushi_Combo

I still find PM to be very competitive pricing & rewards over other flanker brands. I understand people enjoyed the old reward system but the idea that PM never has really increased rates like other brands do is a big deal. 

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@santi21 - try that.

• Fizz has beta testing 50% off at the moment, but bumps up 50% after 6 months of being with Fizz
  • Freedom Mobile ups some of their great deals after 2 years & that there is limited Freedom Zones (Or else you may get kicked off of Nationwide)
  • Koodo just up-ed their $29 30GB plan to $35 30GB now.
  • Virgin Plus doesn't keep promises, they will up any plan that they can get a hold of. (Like mine)
  • Fido, Chatr, and Bell Owned Lucky Mobile have Bonus Data, which subsequently expires after two years.
  • The big three have atrocious prices, like Telus's main page in Alberta says that their cheapest PostPaid plan is $60 with 60GB. Bell $50 with 75GB. Rogers with $65 with 75GB. (PM is better value other than losing Wi-Fi calling & international roaming.)

MATTHEWS

I have no reference to the previous points system,  but this is way better than there's/ bell or Virgin mobile. 

Need Help? Let's chat.