cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A note to the pm community

mellondon
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello all. 
well after about three weeks of ups and downs regarding the recent changes with the 3g network changes in the USA and pm not supporting anything but that in the USA I’ve had to find a new provider that could. I want to publicly thank @darlicious who helped me out immensely with this issue and other pm issues. If she offers you advice please take it she’s very knowledgeable. Also to the cs agents, thank you to all. We’ve not always seen eye to eye but you did understand my plea for fairness and always remained professional. When pm gets their network updated and can support more then 3g in the USA I will be back. Thanks for reading 

cheers

don. 

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mellondon 

Dang it! Maybe next time if it's still working.....apparently T-Mobile can still offer voice services on their 2G network. We want to see how a phone performs in that circumstance and how much actual 2G  network coverage there is in the US?

mellondon
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I’m going to be across in about two hours but I left that sim at home. What test would you like me to do @darlicious 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mellondon 

Thank you! You are too kind! While it's unfortunate that you had no choice but to leave we hope to welcome you back sometime in the future.....if you are stateside in the next few days maybe we can get you to run a test with that "old" sim card for us....?🤔

Need Help? Let's chat.