cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G LTE on plan builder

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have some things configured on my FF browser. I stumbled across a funny thing when the now gone provincial plans came out (it was the easter egg I mentioned back then). When I selected the last plan and it opens out, if I press the down arrow key, the old plan builder comes out and it showed 4G plans as choices.

I could schedule the change but I wasn't willing to lose my $10 plan to try it out.

So one of our fellow intrepid regulars did try it out. It didn't work and left them with their old plan but no services. They got it fixed fine.

It doesn't do it on a "normal" browser.

Just thought some folks might find that interesting.

7 REPLIES 7

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dabr wrote:
but then again it's PM!!

It sure is PM, For it to get there in the first place is just crazy and the fact that its still there is even more crazy. 

I wonder what other secrets are hiding in the selfserve...

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr : lol so you tried to catch them on the wording eh 🙂

But what I found was that the old plan builder screen came up and that it had full LTE buckets on it.

@Anonymous    Yep, that wording was definitely misleading and I believe anyone signing onto that plan had a right (sort of) to expect double the data... 😊

Yes, I noted your find on full LTE....interesting that it showed up, but then again it's PM!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr : lol so you tried to catch them on the wording eh 🙂

But what I found was that the old plan builder screen came up and that it had full LTE buckets on it.

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 : Of course I know that. It's that I came across this little anomoly and finally got around to sharing it. No indeed, it didn't work. But we also know that things may not always be as they seem around here.

Yep, I had hoped that anomaly would apply too by scheduling a plan change to the latest version of the $15 plan since there was discrepancies about the amount of data on the plan details when it was reintroduced (these details have since been fixed).   However, the plan renewed (scheduled change) and there's no extra data there, unfortunately.   I only attempted it since I was already on the $15 plan and had nothing to lose either way. 

Oh well thought it was worth a shot!... 😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 : Of course I know that. It's that I came across this little anomoly and finally got around to sharing it. No indeed, it didn't work. But we also know that things may not always be as they seem around here.

@Anonymous wrote:

So I have some things configured on my FF browser. I stumbled across a funny thing when the now gone provincial plans came out (it was the easter egg I mentioned back then). When I selected the last plan and it opens out, if I press the down arrow key, the old plan builder comes out and it showed 4G plans as choices.

I could schedule the change but I wasn't willing to lose my $10 plan to try it out.

So one of our fellow intrepid regulars did try it out. It didn't work and left them with their old plan but no services. They got it fixed fine.

It doesn't do it on a "normal" browser.

Just thought some folks might find that interesting.

Sorry, but there are no full LTE speed plans available, but I'm certain that you already knew that.

Need Help? Let's chat.