cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$29 10GB 4G offers via text messa

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Thought I'd share this text from Public Mobile I just got. 

I knew the offer was coming from an article I read this morning. But seriously, offer me a $29 10GB 4G deal when I'm already on a $29 30GB 4G plan??  Ummm...  OK? 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1705160731298.png

6 REPLIES 6

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

They should just give the same plans to everyone...having to ask for what others are getting is just bad public relations...

With most recent events, they've been proven to give the "new customer" plans to existing customers simply by them asking. Just note, and some don't agree with me, however, if you're upgrading, they'll gladly do it. If you're downgrading, they aren't so co-operative. I think the reason for this is because it helps their personal sales goals. This of course is just my opinion. 

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm more worried about Public not offering the same deals to existing customers that they offering new activations...

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@Chalupa_Batman Did you recently change to the $29/30GB plan? It's possible the marketing lead on you was generated before you switched plans, even though the text just went out today. These campaigns take time to plan and coordinate, and there's usually going to be a data cut off point.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Chalupa_Batman , you might want to hide that short code for a few days to prevent unintended consequences.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Chalupa_Batman  Hahahahahahah oh my that’s to funny . Maybe they hoping you reply YES in a sleepy state 

Need Help? Let's chat.