cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$24 plan for new customers only 😡

Wor784
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m disappointed to be stuck on the $25 1gb data while they offer the $24 4gb plan to new customers only. Open to all, keep your current customers happy too.

I realize I could cancel and resubscribe, but then I lose my discounts for each year I have stayed.

13 REPLIES 13

mrsblondee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Agree. It's a terrible move from PM. A lot of loyal and new customers will likely jump ship. 

Renzha

The plan is for new activation only. If PM only give this to new clients only but don't care about loyalty customer, I am thinking moving my wife and my parents PM lines to Lucky $20 in flight plan 

KhalidShebli

Thanks..

HI @KhalidShebli 

Not every third month

it is a  one time free.  You only get a free service on the 3rd month, 🙂

KhalidShebli

How's the 3rd month free works, any idea? Is it one time third month or every third month free?

KhalidShebli_0-1703181938260.png

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yep.. I'm just over here on a $15 plan wondering why PM is so persistent on keeping me there. They're very insistent on making me pay less. 😁

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Same boat as you. Really hoping they figure something out for existing customers.  I've converted a few friends to PM over the years, now they're in this same situation.

PMHehe

@will13am 

There is no opportunity to jump on the $34/40GB plan for a 4 year loyalty PM customer as per CS Agent reply today. I do not want to say you are wrong but for me as a loyalty PM customer, this is not the case. I believe that I am not the only one in the community facing this embarrassing circumstances to change subsription.

@PMHehe wrote:

It is worth to do even though lost rewards. Still save money to cancel and reopen a new account. It makes no sense for existing customers to use more business resources to cancel and reconnect to get a better deal.

I cannot square the math like you can.  The minimum rewards for a 5 year loyal customer is $7 every plan cycle.  We all had plenty of opportunity to jump on the $34/40GB bandwagon, right handy?  So it is $27 for 40GB vs $24 less 5% in points for 4GB.  I think I will pay the $3ish more to future proof the plan.  

@LitlLdy wrote:

@Wor784 , maybe the plan will be offered to current customers closer to Christmas & boxing day to avoid crashing the whole system like it did on Black Friday when promotional plans were offered to everyone at once! I bet several customers will switch to it. 

The best way to crash the system is to offer it for a short period of time.  My fingers are crossed too that there will be some benevolence shown to existing customers in lieu of the nothing burger we appear to be getting this year as an xmas gift.  

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Wor784 , maybe the plan will be offered to current customers closer to Christmas & boxing day to avoid crashing the whole system like it did on Black Friday when promotional plans were offered to everyone at once! I bet several customers will switch to it. 

PMHehe

It is worth to do even though lost rewards. Still save money to cancel and reopen a new account. It makes no sense for existing customers to use more business resources to cancel and reconnect to get a better deal.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Sorry @Wor784 yes, you will loss your rewards if you give up your plan.  That's why all carriers will try to do more , offer better deals for new subscribers ant not existing

Need Help? Let's chat.