cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Leaderboard: The most replies in less than 12 hours 250 - 1,000 (Current) replies! 😥 PM!!! 😡

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Please DON'T switch to Public Points!!! It is worse at the moment. They may cancel the change!

The record in question is this: Upcoming Changes to our Old Rewards Program

Today I told a Public Mobile subscriber while helping here upgrade from their old $40 15GB 4G plan to the $40 75GB Canada US 5G plan I told them that the Legacy rewards ($$$) rewards are going away. The bill currently brings them down to about $34 currently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will also suck for Community Members who are trying to save (Possibly free) phone plan.

Legacy Rewards will get missed 🫡 but PM probably has turned the curb for existing customers. To cancel their service with PM.

PM Reps, please turn this back around by May!!! The Legacy customers will have emotions like these emojis: 😭|😡|😞

P.S. I did decide to be on Public Points so then I could get free US Roaming (When there wasn't a USA roaming plan)

2 REPLIES 2

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hTideGnow - Yeah, I am on Points, won't affect me, just trying to say no to the switch to Public Points for all, especially the angry customers in the announcement. I was once on the legacy rewards before the January Public Points revamp & it felt nice to save some money!

Thanks!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @fixin 

good post, but if you ask me,  I know PM won't change bak

btw, you are on points, it affects you the least

Need Help? Let's chat.