cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 REFER 2 REDRUM

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

It starts with a single one soaring by....its cackling call echoing "Cacaw! Cacaw! Cacaw!

PXL_20211001_012009044.jpg

27 REPLIES 27

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

With some people's attitudes 

yeah i met couple interesting persons this week.. lol

@softech 

With some people's attitudes and their expectations I just want to get the flock outta here! 🤣🤣🤣

20211207_013352-ANIMATION.gif

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Yeah I'm sitting on $10,000,000 worth of teardowns!🤣🤣🤣

Then you are the King (or Queen) too.. You don't go .. they can't make their money!!!

@softech 

Yeah I'm sitting on $10,000,000 worth of teardowns!🤣🤣🤣

20200720_054449-ANIMATION.gif

yes..if you have a bigger lots from the old days, you can make a fortune now.. they can sqeeze so many townhouse units in a lot that used to be just for 1 single bungalow.   and if you have 3/4 of the blocks.. you can build a "town" there already

so, you are the landlord with the 5 blocks, right? 🤣

@softech 

I might have to....that changed the building code zone from 3 storeys to 12. It's social housing going up if my landlord sell his 5 lots (3/4 of the block) I won't be able to afford anything close to market rent! Even the crows can't afford to roost in town!

20200817_035040-ANIMATION.gif

the 12 story might not block the view too much.. worst case, move to the penthouse there 🙂

@softech 

Yes....the view for now looking west until they build the 12 story hi-rise on the corner.

PXL_20210729_034139059-ANIMATION.gif

this is the view from your home?

@softech 

Back to crow talk...

20210808_024253-ANIMATION.gif

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

The Canucks can finally crow a little for flying over the Jets tonight....finally a win.

For the last week.. it was tougher to be a Canucks fan..

@CFPartDeux 

The Canucks can finally crow a little for flying over the Jets tonight....finally a win.

20200817_034904-ANIMATION.gif

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious 

Impressive captures of those birds!  I don't know much about them but always nice to have nature fly by (except around the garden I suppose)!

All the other puns, and more puns... 😅

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

Not much to crow about...heh?

😆Whatchu talkin' 'bout - they're goin' for the #1 overall pick..... of course, given their track record of draft picks in the past couple of DECADES, they'd probably manage to screw that up too! 🙄

@softech 

These were today....they decided to rest on the trees around the block on their way home to Burnaby late this afternoon so it was an extra treat to watch their antics rather than their regular flyby.

PXL_20211118_001343718.jpg

are these pics on different days?  you have that many birds flying around daily?  nice!!

@softech 

You should have heard the racket!

20211117_191941-ANIMATION.gif

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

20211117_191710-ANIMATION.gif

i actually like the colour and tone of this pic.

@CFPartDeux 

20211117_191710-ANIMATION.gif

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@softech wrote:

definitely harder to be Leafs fan  😞

It's getting harder to be a Habs fan, every day that passes, BUT I'd rather pluck out an eyeball before I'd stoop to be being a Leafs fan! 😉 🤣

definitely harder to be Leafs fan  😞

@softech 

I don't know what's harder right now....to be a Leafs fan or a Canucks fan?!! May be better to stick with football and be a Ravens fan.....😃!!

PXL_20211019_002901781-ANIMATION.gif

the gif is nice.. make one with better cloud colour.. need more blue and white  (yes.. and need more Leafs.. LoL)

@softech 

It all depends on where I am taking the photo seeing as this daily flyby in the evening occurs from west to east and I currently have a 180 degree view the sky can really vary. Clouds always make it so much more interesting.....

20211001_125727-ANIMATION.gif

@darlicious wrote:

Then two....but not a mating pair usually....perhaps a courting pair...but more likely siblings or fellow teenaged corvidae making an early retreat to their nightly roost.

PXL_20211001_011837896.jpg

this one look a lot nicer

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

It starts with a single one soaring by....its cackling call echoing "Cacaw! Cacaw! Cacaw!

PXL_20211001_012009044.jpg

on the same day and just moment apart (it must be), which this one colourwise look so different.. just used automatic?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Then two....but not a mating pair usually....perhaps a courting pair...but more likely siblings or fellow teenaged corvidae making an early retreat to their nightly roost.

PXL_20211001_011837896.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.