Did you mean: 

xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com

Ldmcquaidross
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I need my 4 didgit pin number 

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

6 REPLIES 6

@dust2dust wrote:

@esjliv, @Handy1 - We COULD make an oracle earn their 20 bucks. Or you two could make an edit to your posts which would remove the email.

Adding - there's 20 bucks. 🙂

Looks like someone already took care of it @dust2dust 

👍

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv, @Handy1 - We COULD make an oracle earn their 20 bucks. Or you two could make an edit to your posts which would remove the email.

Adding - there's 20 bucks. 🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ldmcquaidross  - you can change your 4 digit account PIN to whatever you want in your My Account here:

https://telusidentity.telus.com/as/authorization.oauth2?response_type=code&client_id=cc26d3b9-3370-4...

Have you ever created a My Account before? If not and you are a current customer (have been active within 90 days and have not ported out to another provider), you can submit a ticket here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ldmcquaidross  Under your name to the right by time stamp arrow button tap it and edit out personal email    … you can log into self serve and change PIN number there if you need help accessing your account you can also ask support for help 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ldmcquaidross  - This is a public forum, please edit your post to remove your email in your Subject Line. To edit it, hit the down arrow at top, right of your post.

Need Help? Let's chat.