cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong add-ons

gmontano
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a US- Roaming 250MB data instead of 250MB add-ons

I understand that I can not use the 250MB that I purchased if I am in Canada.

Can I be reimbursed or change the add-ons option

5 REPLIES 5

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gmontano wrote:

@gmontano    Hopefully, by now you've received an account credit for the wrong data add-on purchase, however, just for clarification sake, the domestic data add-on is 200MB for $5 and the roaming add-on 250MB for $10. 

For another $5 difference ($15) it would probably be more economical to purchase the 1GB add-on since domestic add-ons don't expire and unused portions will be carry forward until completely depleted.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@gmontano wrote:

@gmontano 

I made a similar mistake the other day and got my money back in about 30 minutes after contacting CS

Just open a ticket via:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue [Other] > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

Fill in the Submit a ticket page with clear and concise details and try using your PIN for authentication. When the CSA responded, he did not need to ask any further questions and already credited my account.

No fuss, no muss 😊

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gmontano if it is an mistake, it is possible PM agent will understand and process the refund or credit to your account.

Please open ticket with PM agent:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@gmontano wrote:

@gmontano  you will need to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA) and see if they can help you out.  As it is a prepaid service there is no guarantee that you will get a refund but hopefully, as it was a simple mistake they can switch the add-on over for you.  You can a trouble ticket through SIMon the chatbot by clicking on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@gmontano 

Generally, since Public mobile is prepaid, there is no refunds.

However, in your situation, most Customer service agents would be able to help you get the right add on.  

You will need to contact customer service agent (CSA):

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact CSA.  Type: wrong add on.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.