cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

would like to change plan to 24buck 4gig 4g plan

mike7095sk1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to get an account, is the only way to do this is to set up an additional account and use a secondary email and a new phone number?  After pm took away 7 bucks of discounts, looking to try to still get some value out of this service. i don't need 4 gigs but I would like 4g speed as the 3g is hit and miss and can range from good to almost unusable at times.

Is there any way to keep my current phone number? even one of the competitors is offering 1.5 gig for the same price as the 25-dollar plan I'm on now. maybe have to switch to them and then a month later switch back to PM if they still have that deal. that silly that PM took away the 7 dollar discount and wont allow customers to get the better plans.

can i change plans and keep my number?

4 REPLIES 4

mike7095sk1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks, guys, I tried the bot but got nowhere there so I sent a private message, hopefully, they can do this goodwill gesture to win back my trust

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Now that the loyalty and auto pay discounts are going away, you may as well just port out and then back in as a new customer to access that plan.

Having said that, maybe wait until May to see what happens. It's possible that with these reward changes we'll get access to some of the new customer accounts. But if not, there's no reason not to port out and then back (that incentive is now lost).

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@mike7095sk1 You can try asking customer service. Contact them via the chat message icon bottom right of this page.  If the chatbot doesn't work then send a private message using this link and wait for a reply which will be at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can't port from PM to PM but what you could do is port out to someone else then port back in with a new email. 

I would try reaching out to customer service first to see if they'll just give you the plan you want

Need Help? Let's chat.