jamesdavid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why is my phone off and how do i restore it

10 REPLIES 10

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jamesdavid,

thank you for taking the time to reach out to us !

I've received your private message and just responded. It seems like the number you gave me was not valid. Please view my reply 🙂

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

wrote:

i dont think that is funny

who do i contact to restore my service, my money has been taken and it is not working

Lol, if you are seeking help from others, it behooves you to be specific about the problem you are having.  You said your phone is off, I don't see what is wrong with suggesting it be turned on.  Anyway, a variety of suggestions have been given.  Depending on what the real problem is, pick your solution. 

I would totally agree with @sheytoon's answer. 

Seriously, Public mobile does not sell phones and they have nothing to do with the phones themselves, they just provide you with the network. I am failing to see why you posted here and what is your issue exactly. 

Unless by phone you mean your service has stopped working that means you dones receive any network anymore, no messages, or calls then you should clarfiy your issue more. We never saw your phone so we can't guess the problem. If it is related to the service then the community members have provied the steps you need to do for help 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@jamesdavid, sorry to hear about your trouble. 

- is your phone unlocked?

- Have you tried logging into your online account and check if everything looks ok on the account?

- if everything looks ok then please try turning off the phone, remove SIM card, reinsert and power on the phone. 

If all the above doesn't work the please send a private message to @CS_Agent and in your message please include:

- explanation of your issue
- your phone and account number. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jamesdavid the post above yours has a link that says click here to sed a message to moderators click there to send a message.

@jamesdavidwrote:

who do i contact to restore my service, my money has been taken and it is not working

See the post above yours. 

jamesdavid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

are you able to loginto selfserve and see your status?

when was the last time you paid for your service?

when was the last time it was working.

has it been expired for more than 90 days?

for account related issues  you will need to contact the mods but they like us will need much more info to troubleshoot.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not quite following what the problem is and if it is Public Mobile related. Can you tell us more about your problem? No internet, no calls? Broken phone?

sheytoon
Mayor / Maire

Turn it on? 😛

(Need more info)

Need Help? Let's chat.