cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why different plans for new and existing customers

ashunandal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Online it shows $34 plan with 50gb data but when i tried to change my plan, it doesn't show me that plan. 

looks like some plans are only to attract new customers?

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@ashunandal 

there has been suggestion by more than a couple of users that a polite request to the customer support agents might accommodate plan changes designated for new activations.

I’m thinking your chance of success improves if you’re moving to a higher price plan versus a lower price plan.

Doesn’t hurt to give it a shot!

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ashunandal Sucks only for new activations I saw this plan  to and had to create a new account with new email and sim to get it 

Handy1_0-1703909594085.jpeg

Add

How ever if your on old rewards saving $7 every 30 days you can still get the 60GB for $40 and with your $7 off that’s $33 $1 better then the new activation plan  50GB for $34  with 10GB extra  data to enjoy ,so your still comming out ahead of the new activation plan does @ashunandal 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ashunandal 

it is a business decision.

And in this mobile industry, all carriers will leave the best plans for new activations.  But check your My Account's Change Subscription often, they will have some good deals for existing customers too

Need Help? Let's chat.