cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why am I getting an invalid email when signing in?

Crystal1979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

and yet when I click forgot email I keep getting the link sent to the "invalid" email account? I click the link and brought right back to the enter your email login page...

I have 2 accounts one for my daughter and one for my son cell phones, Is there a way to link both these accounts into one and only use the one email account? as my son woke up to his cell phone not working with a error message that he needs a subscription to call or text I have them both set up to a credit card that automatically takes their payments of 11.50 and no there is tons of room on my credit card....so now I'm locked out of my sons account and cant get him up and running again and he's away for hockey this weekend with his dad and needing the phone running while away all weekend 

3 REPLIES 3

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You might be able to use the same email but different account still like this.

Solved: Re: Multiple phone numbers on single account - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

There is no way to link two or more PM accounts under one account.
Each account is separate and requires unique email and separate My Account with separate log in credentials. Aliases are allowed. You can pay for multiple accounts with the same credit card.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Crystal1979  No sorry each phone number / account needs its own  unique email . If you’re using the same device to log into the both accounts . Be sure to clear webroswr cache cookies and try again incognito or private mode . If using the app uninstall it and re install it before logging into the second account as there are cache issues with PM . If still no luck you can use this direct link to support to help you regain access to it 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.