cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why I don't receive my loyalty rewards after plan renewal

quacky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I received a message on Jul3 that I'll receive $ 1 every 30 days on loyalty reward  from Aug payment because I am successfully renew my plan.  On Aug 28, you still deducted 14.56 by auto pay instead of $13.44.  Please let me know why.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

@esjliv wrote:

2-Loyalty, you must be here for 1 year, so on your 360th day you will receive $1 off your renewal for Loyalty (for for up to 5 years/$5)

Well, not quite. You wont receive $1 on your renewal at day 360. AFTER your renewal at day 360 the $1 loyalty reward will appear in your account rewards waiting for your renewal at day 390 when it will apply to that renewal.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@quacky : So you got your autopay reward fine on that renewal. When exactly did you activate? Like specific day. If you still have your welcome email from here then that's the day.

Also, would you be willing to screenshot and post that text? I'm not sure I've heard of that one before.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@quacky 

On your self-serve, click on the My Rewards button within the My Rewards section.

From there, click on the right facing triangle with the phrase "Total Rewards earned" to the right of it.   

This will display all applicable rewards being credited against your plan amount.  Make sure the amounts there are as you believe they should be - if they aren't, contact a Customer Support Agent for assistance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@quacky 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@quacky   When you logon to My Account, on the front page, there is a reward section there.  Do you see it showing the Loyalty reward there?  Just want to confirm it is showing up there.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You will have to contact MODs in regards of loyalty reward not being applied on your renewal.

This has nothing to do with autopay.

Your account should show $2 autopay and $1 loyalty reward (plus maybe some other rewards). If it does, open a ticket right away as per above guide.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@quacky wrote:

Hi, I received a message on Jul3 that I'll receive $ 1 every 30 days on loyalty reward  from Aug payment because I am successfully renew my plan.  On Aug 28, you still deducted 14.56 by auto pay instead of $13.44.  Please let me know why.

Thank you.

@quacky 

You are describing two different rewards (Edit: or am i misunderstanding what you are saying?)

1-Autopay is $2 on every renewal 

2-Loyalty, you must be here for 1 year, so on your 360th day you will receive $1 off your renewal for Loyalty (for for up to 5 years/$5)

EDIT: if you were on Autopay, and you did not receive your $2 Autopay or your $1 Loyalty, was your account suspended or in lost/stolen status for any period of time?

IF so, this may affect your rewards.

Contact CSA to have them awarded to you.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.