cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who will check to deduct loyalty reward in the bill on 13th month and with good stand of payment

Rosachan123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received message from Public I could received loyalty reward next month on 27 Nov, now the bill on Dec did not deduct the loyalty reward. I paid through auto credit card and have good standing in payment. Is there anybody to take care the update bills

20 REPLIES 20

@softech 

I was caught up in “the glitch” affecting loyalty rewards as I started here December 2, 2018. I had the routine figured before I got to December 2, 2019 and knew it wouldn’t be in my ~November 27 2019 renewal but it also didn’t show up for or immediately after my ~December 27 2019 renewal. A few days later I contacted the moderators who sorted it out and got it applied for me. Three months later my wife’s account hit 1 year and worked like clockwork as did our next loyalty rewards a year later. So at that point I knew that had properly fixed the glitch as opposed to just manually adding a monthly loyalty reward for me.

AE_Collector

@Rosachan123 wrote:

I didn't see any loyalty reward in the 13th monthly billing. However, the "Public" text to me I am eligible to get one loyalty reward in the next month. Now I got reward $2;  $1 from autopay reward and $1 from promotion reward when I first joint. Let me see in the 14th billing period whether the loyalty reward will appear or not. I don't know who to talk to and who is auditing the reward system. that is all my friend do not like Public, because there is no representative to contact when there is problem appears. who can tell me where to contact customer services? the bubble at the bottom is a robot person which answers only standard questions.

@Rosachan123, just want to correct something in your post.  The Autopay reward is $2, so is m not sure what the $1 from the promotion you got when you joined PM

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@softech 

In particular I believe everyone activating in December 2018 was affected. There may have been random accounts before that date that were affected by that issue. But after that date I dont recall it affecting anyone and by March 2020 pm had fixed the problem.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rosachan123 

If you look at your rewards page in your self serve account now do you see the $1 loyalty reward listed under your rewards? It will then be applied on your next renewal.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@darlicious wrote:

There was a glitch affecting new activations in December 2018. Those customers did not have the loyalty reward automatically show up in their account. If I remember correctly @AE_Collector mentioned a workaround that involved scheduling a plan change on next renewal and then cancelling the change would make the loyalty reward appear in your account.

Sorry, checking this thread late.  So , this glitch only affect ANYONE activated on Dec 2018?  is this an reoccurring issue and extra $1 got added late every year?

@Rosachan123 wrote:

I didn't see any loyalty reward in the 13th monthly billing. However, the "Public" text to me I am eligible to get one loyalty reward in the next month. Now I got reward $2;  $1 from autopay reward and $1 from promotion reward when I first joint. Let me see in the 14th billing period whether the loyalty reward will appear or not. I don't know who to talk to and who is auditing the reward system. that is all my friend do not like Public, because there is no representative to contact when there is problem appears. who can tell me where to contact customer services? the bubble at the bottom is a robot person which answers only standard questions.

@Rosachan123  - Your loyalty sounds like it is working as it should.

For future reference - Public Mobile Representatives can be contact via a ticketing system by either two methods found here, in the help articles:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@Rosachan123 wrote:

361 days is the 13th cycle. I didn't receive any loyalty reward. 391 is the 14th cycle. I will tell you whether I got the reward next billing. I made autopay for the bill. My payment is good and shouldn't delay.

@Rosachan123  - it appears in your Self Serve account in the 13th cycle, but does not get applied to your billing until the 14th billing period.

1This is your activation of SIM card payment 
13appears in Self Serve
14$1 should be applied to Billing (if not suspended for more than 60 days)

Rosachan123

361 days is the 13th cycle. I didn't receive any loyalty reward. 391 is the 14th cycle. I will tell you whether I got the reward next billing. I made autopay for the bill. My payment is good and shouldn't delay.

Rosachan123

@Luddite 

Well you get it for now until one of us runs across the innovator. I will have to reply to that thread I noticed a couple of updates needed for that list but that has been a great go to for me learning the ropes. Many thanks once again!

@darlicious  Can't claim credit for the actual workaround. Copied from someone and added to bugs list. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@AE_Collector

Actually I went looking and the credit goes to @Luddite in his bugs and quirks thread.

@darlicious  Wasn’t me with the work around though something about that sounds vaguely familiar from someone else. Eventually I contacted a CSA who looked into it and fixed it. I kept close track of it at my 2nd anniversary as if it had been adjusted previously but not really fixed I suspected I might have the same problem each anniversary. But it has worked like clockwork for two subsequent years since. As you mentioned, we heard from numerous people here afterwards who didn’t automatically receive the loyalty reward and it turned out they had all arrived at PM in around December 2018.

@Rosachan123 

It always takes longer than expected to actually see your bill reduce by $1 plus tax. But if you see $1 on your Loyalty Reward line in SelfServe, it will be applied on your next renewal.

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rosachan123 

The day of your most recent renewal the $1 loyalty reward should have showed up listed in your rewards. So it shows up on day 361 but will get applied to your available funds shortly after midnight eastern on day 391. ( Unless of course as mentioned by @esjliv  you have suspended your account for more than 60 days then it will be delayed by the corresponding amount of days.)

There was a glitch affecting new activations in December 2018. Those customers did not have the loyalty reward automatically show up in their account. If I remember correctly @AE_Collector mentioned a workaround that involved scheduling a plan change on next renewal and then cancelling the change would make the loyalty reward appear in your account.

So.....is that a clear clarification? The 6x$5. 

$5 + $1 I assume then after the 6 months....just a $1?

Arrives on our 30 day renewal?

And shows as and where? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Rosachan123 

Your Loyalty Reward will be credited to your account on the following monthly bill.

seanritchie97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The loyalty reward should automatically be applied after 365 days. It should be applied to your next cycle.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Rosachan123, your loyalty reward will get added to your rewards after 365 days.  As you will have already started your 13th 30 day cycle on day 361 you will see this deducted when you renew to start your 14th 30-day cycle

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rosachan123 wrote:

I received message from Public I could received loyalty reward next month on 27 Nov, now the bill on Dec did not deduct the loyalty reward. I paid through auto credit card and have good standing in payment. Is there anybody to take care the update bills

@Rosachan123  - when did you activate with Public Mobile?

The Loyalty gets added to your account after 360 days from the activation date. It will be credited on your 14th cycle.

Do you see the $1 Loyalty listed in your Self Serve account?

EDIT - note, The loyalty reward will be delayed if you have been suspended for more than 60 days within that year your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

Need Help? Let's chat.